Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Klappan Blockade -Defense fund for Criminal Charges Against Hunter

Re: Klappan Blockade -Defense fund for Criminal Charges Against Hunter

Anyone have a running list of roads that are FN blockaded that might not be common knowledge? Are there many or do some roads get hit periodically/on a rotating basis?

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    ??????????????????????????????????????
    Armored bulldozer = D9

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    ??????????????????????????????????????
    To PLOW any Illegal Native roadblocks out of the Way ! RJ

Hmm RCMP..open arms welcoming illegal imigrants accross a break in a fence between USA and Canada instead of protecting kur boarder..and now directing taxpayers to listen to indians illegally blocking a road..disgusting.
    Srupp

Well, I am sure we have some elected officials that will issue a grand apology on the matter and write a check using your tax dollars. Sure it will fix everything

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

I’ll weigh in here. The law on blockades is complicated. In essence there is no law for the RCMP to enforce. Rather someone has to go to court to prove they are being inconvenienced. If it’s legit they can get an injunction. The injunction requires the blockades to let you through. If they don’t then you have to get an enforcement order. If there is an enforcement order the RCMP will (often reluctantly) enforce it.

In these situations it’s usually a company who can’t get past a blockade who gets an injunction.

Blockades come and go every year. Eventually they come down.

Not sure if eveyone noticed but the Klappan is now totally LEH for moose. Looks like some got their way.

Equal law for everyone if it's everyone and all thngs, such as? Just one thing for an example, I can give you many more if you need them.
    1. wearing a motor cycle helmet
    2. wearing a pedal bike helmet
    What happened here?
    Jel -- not a west Indian ok put it that way -- so did you refuse to wear a helmet then when it happened? Do you wear a helmet now if your non East Indian?
    -----------See how your thinking? Or no? Can you even imagine how this is kinda similar?
    ---Cops go by a legal complaint first, a signed one by you, b4 doing anything, they need the name of the person your complaining against, how woody they know if you dint tell them? That's why lawyers get involved, you and these Indians. Feds against Province, criminal code must be determined as to proper charge first. What' happened did they shove you etc? Did they threaten you? Then, they turn the focus, did you threaten them? Did you touch then in any way? etc
    - Long court case and really expensive for the Feds and Province for just one signed complaint. That's why the cops are hoping you take a hint and try to get along.
    --A federal prosecutor tells these cops stuff you and I won't here.
    Last edited by Jelvis; 06-05-2018 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Canadian Veterans deserve everything proper and in order

a) Native roadblock on a public road.
    b) Hells Angels roadblock on a public road.

a) Negotiate, placate ....
    b) ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jelvis View Post
    Equal law for everyone if it's everyone and all thngs, such as? Just one thing for an example, I can give you many more if you need them.
    1. wearing a motor cycle helmet
    2. wearing a pedal bike helmet
    What happened here?
    Jel -- not a west Indian ok put it that way -- so did you refuse to wear a helmet then when it happened? Do you wear a helmet now if your non East Indian?
    -----------See how your thinking? Or no? Can you even imagine how this is kinda similar?
    ---Cops go by a legal complaint first, a signed one by you, b4 doing anything, they need the name of the person your complaining against, how woody they know if you dint tell them? That's why lawyers get involved, you and these Indians. Feds against Province, criminal code must be determined as to proper charge first. What' happened did they shove you etc? Did they threaten you? Then, they turn the focus, did you threaten them? Did you touch then in any way? etc
    - Long court case and really expensive for the Feds and Province for just one signed complaint. That's why the cops are hoping you take a hint and try to get along.
    --A federal prosecutor tells these cops stuff you and I won't here.
    Disparity in helmet laws have nothing to do with ethnicity, its religion. The disparity in the laws and particularly selective enforcement in BC and Canada are all about race, and that is racism.
    PAPERS! Show me YOUR PAPERS!!

I don't think crotch is the stealthiest scent for deer hunting. (Surrey Boy)

so are you gonna stop spreading it on your nuts for your dog to lick off? (monasheemountainman)

You weren't there and you didn't get a moose hoof to the balls. (300rum700)