Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CORE/PAL training suggestions for LML

Re: CORE/PAL training suggestions for LML

I would second west coast. Instructor was awesome. Just know the courses do fill up quick, especially if you're looking to just do the pal. I challenged my Core with them as well.

I did mine through Julian Knight in PoCo - does it at his house and he was just an all round good and knowledgeable guy and his price was fair.

Knight, Julian (77 822-2583

I enjoyed the Silvercore class. Recommend them highly.

firearms training center in cloverdale. Kent is a stand up guy, everyone I know has been happy with the courses

Thanks, all. I will pass these on. I think Kent might have worked with/bought the business of the old guy I used for my CORE 10+ years ago.
    "How, given the canine teeth and close-set eyes that declare the human animal to be a predator, had we come up with the notion that oat bran is more natural to eat than chicken?" Valerie Martin, The Great Divorce

Silvercore for me, as a complete newbie I was impressed, felt they added more then I was expecting.

OK, I need some help here if it's possible. In 2013 I was able to find a list of instructors for the PAL and restricted classes. For some reason, I can't remeber why, but i chose a guy that taught out of his house in North Eurrey area. Fantastic guy, extremely good teacher. Would be a great teacher for a newbie. Here is my problem, can't remeber how I paid for the course, can't remember his address and can not by any means find such a list again. I would love for my son and wife to go to this guy but I am hitting my head against the wall and it's really hurting !!! Can anyone direct me to such a list please ?????

Brian Cummings, bc outdoor education, 604 820 9775 good pal of mine he always makes room in his classes and does them weekly, great instructor has been doing it for a long time. He does restricted as well very knowledgable and takes the extra time

Quote Originally Posted by heatherdaddy View Post
    I have a buddy who did his here and he said it was great, I did my RPAL there also.

http://firearmsafetytrainingcourse.com/
    I 2nd them. Kent is very involved with http://cloverdalehuntingandfishingshow.com/ I did my courses there. Bring 5 bucks with you, Pop coffee, tea and Pizza supplied and they only ask for donations. And pizza is from Jumbo pizza not frozen