Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Letherman

Re: Letherman

Wave. Have 2 of them.

Was out hunting with a buddy a few years ago and forgot my regular field dressing knives, and he had none. I'll be damned if the wave didn't field dress a small buck in under 5 minutes, from brisket to butthole, without needing a single touch up.
    Yup, that coiler is a personal best...

^^ hahaha, it just sucks cleaning all the places the trimmings, fat and blood get into afterwards. I used a Leatherman for cleaning my cougar because I forgot my knife in the truck in all the excitement.
    Barnes ttsx, the four pedals of death that lead to great a great BBQ.

Pack my leatherman Blast everyday everywhere! Love the mini saw for cutting pelvis bone and the scissors are super handy for cutting tags

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Rafiki View Post
    Wave. Have 2 of them.

Was out hunting with a buddy a few years ago and forgot my regular field dressing knives, and he had none. I'll be damned if the wave didn't field dress a small buck in under 5 minutes, from brisket to butthole, without needing a single touch up.
    If your knife needs a "touch up" when you are gutting a deer you either need to learn how to sharpen a blade properly or you need to stop using knives made out of tinfoil....

Quote Originally Posted by wideopenthrottle View Post
    I have a 3rd gen wave with the case permanently attached to my belt.....no one likes to clean poo off their knife or worse yet, have it silently slip off your belt when you drop your drawers .....
    Exactly how I lost my first wave. Im looking to get another. I bought the first one when it was new, 65$. Now the wave is 90 something....wth

Have the Wave, Signal and the largest Juice model...If I had to start all over...Surge with the bit kit and call it a day...

Also...Squirt PS4 is an awesome little fishing tool...