Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The future of our wildlife management plans.

The future of our wildlife management plans.

ROCK CREEK CLUB MEETING DEC 1st 2016, Go to youtube and check it out. Small Club with big heart, now is the time to act before it's to late people.
    I feel that most hunters can relate to what is going down in our backcountry that's why all these organizations are popping up everywhere.
    Rock Creek Cub has been fighting to open up the eyes of the rest of the province for a long time, now is the time before it is too late to act.
    Woke me up to getting involved.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: The future of our wildlife management plans.

You talking about this video?

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    You talking about this video?
    I agree we need to wake up.....

Some good in the meeting but lots of negitive slander and BS

As hunters we need to work on how we conduct ourselves.

To also add to the hunters who do not agree with some seasons you have the choice to not take part in those hunts

I do agree and would like to see a more conservative approach to hunting rather than max harvest opurtunity

The organizer of the meeting and I have different goals.

Hope everyone caught who he is and his profession.

We can leave it at that.
    Last edited by Fisher-Dude; 02-11-2017 at 01:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    Sorry!!!! but in all honesty, i could care less,, what todbartell! actually thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    but man how much pepporoni can your arshole take anyways !

Quote Originally Posted by Fisher-Dude View Post
    One need only consider the organizer of the meeting to see what this is all about.

We can leave it at that.
    Not everyone in the room was a GO and I would say there is a good number of RH that would agree with part of the meeting.

ignore who the organizer is and only focuse on what was discussed. This was not a GO VS RH issue can't always view people with labels

If seasons are created right or wrong, there will be a increase in active participation and it is Management that will be accountable for the results.

There's a old saying "Without Agitators, Nothing Comes Out Clean". I am one who feels that it's time for some change and I am getting tired of the constant
    reply that every move that management has made so far has been based on proper science.
    It is these small concerned groups of people like this group who will get the last word and remind individuals of the past actions.
    I for one have limited my hunting practices to traditional archery equipment and pass up on Antlerless deer based on my beliefs on what is available.

If we continue to have the managers feel that hunter harvest doesn't effect game population it's only going to get worst.
    It is like the bucket of water, you put big holes or small holes it, the results are the same. Habitat, Access,Predators, and Opportunity are all the factors and it really doesn't
    matter which one leads the pack.
    Time for everyone to get involved and turn this rapid and consistent decline in our backcountry around.
    Agendas built on increasing Resident Hunter Numbers, and Opportunity based on inefficient science will only results in poor management and you cant debate
    that one. Yes for every decision there will the hecklers in the stands, but we cannot continue with the path we have taken, it will only fragment us all and make us less
    noticed.
    Social media is going to expose the the history and true facts of our BC Management Policies at a rapid rate so everyone hang on for the ride. My only hope is that the
    Antis don't get a hold of this ,for it is all of our heads in the chopping blocks.

Oh lets get on the G/O Band Wagon again and see where that gets us. Just forget who he is for a moment and with deal with the facts, facts like what the biologist in Washington have said for one.
    If they have more money to study a herd than we do then wouldn't it hold some truth to what happening a few miles away, after all the animals have no borders.

Wow Conway is sure working the crowds
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach