Thread: Jurassic Classic Raffle - Fundraiser for BC Sheep!!

Jurassic Classic Raffle - Fundraiser for BC Sheep!!

Hey All,

The 2017 Jurassic Classic Fundraiser is scheduled to happen again August 18-20th, 2017 in Chilliwack BC!

We are running another fundraising raffle for this event. Tickets are $20 each and first prize is a 2-person entry to the Jurassic Classic. Second prize is a Sako A7 Soft-touch in 270WSM.

This weekend event is a fun-filled/action packed weekend with 2 full days of guided sturgeon fishing with Great River Fishing Adventures, all meals and 3 nights hotel rooms provided. There is a prize package and several other great additions including the friendly competition and conversation with 60 fishermen/hunters. Most of the people who support this event are passionate about sheep hunting and sheep conservation.

We raised over $15,000 for wild sheep projects in BC last year and will be putting these funds directly into projects this year. One way to really support this event is by supporting this raffle, as this is how we can ensure we raise the funds to make this event a yearly success and to grow it even larger than it was last year.

Check out www.facebook.com/TheJurassicClassic or send me a PM if you'd like to buy some raffle tickets. Draw date will be May 5th at the BCWF AGM in Nelson, BC.

Thanks!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Jurassic Classic Raffle - Fundraiser for BC Sheep!!

I can personally attest that Rackmastr has the lucky tickets! I purchased one for my Dad last year and he won the grand prize! The Jurassic Classic was a blast and raises funds for an excellent cause.
    KCCO

Re: Jurassic Classic Raffle - Fundraiser for BC Sheep!!

Haha yep I had the magic touch last year!!!!