Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: my camping trip

Hybrid View

my camping trip

good day , I have been able to get out a for a overnighter in the fontas area..this is 2 hours north and east of ft st john. I was hopping to get into some wolf or coyote. it was fairly cold, but nothing for wind and a warming trend on the forcast off I went. real nice drive thru the farm and ranch land as it gives way to the forest. anyways I snowshoed into a spot and called some, there were fresh track around but I got no action. I was struggling a bit to keep my camera working but I did get a few pictures of some of the locals. I had a great time and find it so relaxing ...as we all know. I decided that during the summer I will build a little frame in the box of the truck. tools underneath and a bed on top.. I should quit being stubborn and just take my camper its on my other truck but oh well I like using my heavy sleeping bags..here are a few of the sights I found this big old bull and he was not worried about me at all
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5438_1.jpg 
Views:	952 
Size:	24.7 KB 
ID:	6253  
    Last edited by northernbc; 02-11-2017 at 07:51 AM.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: my camping trip

well I got that up photobucket is being slo I gotta figure out that addblocker thing

my lord it worked that was painfull do I really need to resize all my pics I'm to old for this.lol

try for another he did pose for me poor old frozen camera was cranky
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_copie-0_IMG_5443.jpg 
Views:	946 
Size:	17.7 KB 
ID:	6255  

Nice pics. I have seen those guys pretty much everytime up there. How far back did you make it?

Man , he,s a big fella.Tough trying to keep camera gear operating in cold weather.

seems as the resizing is reducing pic quality sorry guys now it says I have exceeded my quota I just want to scream..why do I have such a problem

ill try again not sure what I'm doing wrong okay says ive exceeded my quota by 6.4 somethings or other and a bunch of weird numbers

I pretty much scouted right through to the chinchagga. really nice country,, which I would love to show if I could post a picture pretty much given up now

Hardcore camping...lol. Massive bull! Thanks for sharing.
    Live to Hunt...