Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Alterd ego Motorsport

Re: Alterd ego Motorsport

FYI. No one answers their phone anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by albravo2 View Post
    2014 Ford F350, crew cab, long bed, SRW.

Looking to improve the ride, level the front end, slightly larger tires (35s) but don't want to sacrifice payload. The guy at NSOR shrugged, and said if I really want to improve the ride I can spend $10k (before tires/rims) on the BDS 4 link 4" lift.

Don't think I want to get that crazy.

Sorry for the hijack, OP.
    I've got the same truck, and wanted the same thing. Talked to my mechanic and he recommended I upgrade the front coils & schocks. I went up two sizes in coil (not 2 times overall) which is a larger diameter and heavier weight capability. Raised me about 3" in the front and I did an extra leaf in the rear for another 1.5".

Total was about $500 with labor if I remember correctly, and you loose no overall performance.

Quote Originally Posted by squamishhunter View Post
    I've got the same truck, and wanted the same thing. Talked to my mechanic and he recommended I upgrade the front coils & schocks. I went up two sizes in coil (not 2 times overall) which is a larger diameter and heavier weight capability. Raised me about 3" in the front and I did an extra leaf in the rear for another 1.5".

Total was about $500 with labor if I remember correctly, and you loose no overall performance.
    Exactly the kind of info I was seeking. Thanks.

/a
    Is Justin Competent, or just incompetent?