Thread: HH Impertech in lower mainland?

HH Impertech in lower mainland?

After reading all the great reviews of the impertech 2 rain gear I'd love to take a look at it and try it on before ordering, is there anywhere that sells it in the lower mainland?

Bass Pro has it on their website but the tswassen store doesn't stock it and wont be in the future, same with cabelas in abby..

Worst case I can order from cabelas us and ship it back if it doesnt fit..they are pretty good about that, just a bit of a pain in the ass..could drive down but would rather not especially if you get their and they're out of stock..
    "Our arrows will block out the sun!" "Then we shall fight in the dark!" K.L. Government is not the solution to our problem, it is the problem. R.R. “One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.” M.F. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJ...fYFveARiWyqjQA

2. Site Sponsor

Re: HH Impertech in lower mainland?

I got mine at Marks work world warehouse in Abby.

Hmmm didnt even think to check there, thanks, will check it out..
    "Our arrows will block out the sun!" "Then we shall fight in the dark!" K.L. Government is not the solution to our problem, it is the problem. R.R. “One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.” M.F. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJ...fYFveARiWyqjQA

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricDyck View Post
    Hmmm didnt even think to check there, thanks, will check it out..
    and you have a bcwf discount there i believe
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach

Any Mark's

Yup, even up here it is for sale!!

Cheers

SS

Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    "In spite of what some members of this site choose to BELIEVE, None of our opinions are any more important than Dog Shit"!

yea I picked mine up at marks aswell, seems hit or miss if they have it in stock.

So went to Marks tried on the Impertech 2..jacket and pants fit surprisingly big, I don't think I've ever worn a medium in anything..pretty impressed with the stretchy ness and the weight of the jacket. The bib pants are nice, especially the double knees, but a little heavy for backpacking..talked to the lady about the waist pants, apparently they used to stock them, she says if HH still makes them she could probably get them..I read on the Alaska outdoors forum the waist pant are quite a bit lighter..

Anyway my goretex gear is now demoted to road hunting in good weather lol

I would just check in at Marks when you're out and about. They make single layer bins that are lighter than he double knees and I find the pants show up every so often too.

Barneys hh is better than marks