Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tatogga lake charter

Re: Tatogga lake charter

I have flown out of Telegraph Creek with Tsayta in 2014. At they time they had a Beaver that was able to carry 3 people plus gear easily. Depending on where in the area you go the flight might be shorter or longer form Telegraph. I have flown out of Tattogga in the early 2000's when Harbour Air was operation a beaver. Not sure what Alpine runs out of Tattogga now but, I think, they do not have a Beaver anymore. I have flown into Artic and Little Ball lake and flown out of Buckley. Buckley to Telegraph is very close....

Got prices back from Alpine Air, Planning on two trips total weight capacity will be 1500 pounds for what I believe to be a fair price looking forward to this trip now just need to confirm the lake were flying into.

Something you could look at is staging yourself at a lake you can drive to that is reasonably close to your destination.

Quote Originally Posted by hickman View Post
    I have flown out of Telegraph Creek with Tsayta in 2014. At they time they had a Beaver that was able to carry 3 people plus gear easily. Depending on where in the area you go the flight might be shorter or longer form Telegraph. I have flown out of Tattogga in the early 2000's when Harbour Air was operation a beaver. Not sure what Alpine runs out of Tattogga now but, I think, they do not have a Beaver anymore. I have flown into Artic and Little Ball lake and flown out of Buckley. Buckley to Telegraph is very close....
    Spoke with Tsayta about a month back and they have now sold there beaver. They can only land in locations with air strips now.

On another note, have flown with Alpine twice and both were great experiences.
    Life begins where your comfort zone ends

WSSBC Monarch; RMGA; 2% for Conservation Certified; WSF; BCWF

[QUOTE=porthunter;2000230]Spoke with Tsayta about a month back and they have now sold there beaver. They can only land in locations with air strips now.

That's Probably why he said to contact Alpine for flights.

Have you tried BC Yukon Air? I'm booked in with them for the first time this fall.

Prices seem pretty reasonable as well and for where I'm flying into made more sense to use them over Alpine.
    Life begins where your comfort zone ends

WSSBC Monarch; RMGA; 2% for Conservation Certified; WSF; BCWF

Chatted with them but we are headed South East of Tatogga lake so didn't make sense to travel all the way North to Dease lake.