Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tatogga lake charter

Tatogga lake charter

Has anyone flown with alpine lakes air out of tatogga lake? Just looking for reviews, seem to hear allot of different things about bc Yukon air

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Tatogga lake charter

If you wanna know about alpine I'll talk on the phone or through pm but they are solid and I doubt many people on here have flown more times with them than I have.
    Originally Posted by olympia
    if your worried bout ticks than you aint never been bit by a snake while pissing...try gettin your hunting partner to suck the poison out

I flew with them on one trip a few years back first pilot was excellent very friendly the pilot on the way out was just okay was a pretty quiet flight back. over all I have good experience with the company.
    Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post
    ponder this: "the world is run by those who show up".

Quote Originally Posted by gcreek View Post
    I will stand behind every post I have made. what others think of me is none of my business!

I'm flying with them this year,flew with Ers out of muncho lake before,was not happy with him,changes the most,and after he dropped us off we got up the trail a mile or to and in he came again dropped off more sheep hunters,then next day in he came again dropped off another party of shippers.and i asked him if he was bringing in anyone one els,he said no? never fly with him again, there just cabs,if thay won't go were u need to go?call a different cab

I have flown with them the last three years and have been very happy with the service.

Quote Originally Posted by bonecolecter View Post
    I'm flying with them this year,flew with Ers out of muncho lake before,was not happy with him,changes the most,and after he dropped us off we got up the trail a mile or to and in he came again dropped off more sheep hunters,then next day in he came again dropped off another party of shippers.and i asked him if he was bringing in anyone one els,he said no? never fly with him again, there just cabs,if thay won't go were u need to go?call a different cab
    I understand your point, but if you wanted to fly into a specific lake, and the pilot told you , "no i cant take you there because I took someone in there yesterday" wouldnt you be pissed off?

Ive flown with alpine lakes air a couple times, and they were great.

Quote Originally Posted by SR80 View Post
    I understand your point, but if you wanted to fly into a specific lake, and the pilot told you , "no i cant take you there because I took someone in there yesterday" wouldnt you be pissed off?

Ive flown with alpine lakes air a couple times, and they were great.
    I agree, just cause you want the lake to yourself, doesn't mean that will happen.. But no need for Urs to bullshit a guy though.

Only flown with bc yukon before sale, and Northern Rockies Air Charter Ltd. happy with both services

Booked to fly out of tatogga lake July31st. I flew with Urs last year, I wasn't disappointed. Alpine lakes offered a better price on a further flight with more weight though. Also I can look for some steelhead on the way up the west.

Used them last year and had no problems. in my mind it went as planned and they did the best they could do for us weather wise. It was my first charter so nothing to compare them too.

flew with them this last season and cannot say enough great things about them they are super friendly and great pilots
    PSE,
    29 1/2"
    splittin' arrows