Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tatogga lake charter

Re: Tatogga lake charter

Quote Originally Posted by yama49 View Post
    Nope never been, sounds like you know everything, enjoy
    Seems that way, to me also.
    Except grammar/spelling, ---sometimes.

wish i was perfect to...?lol u guys probably play on computers all dy in a office.lmao!im a logger,since about 16 years old,spelling don't mean shit to me as long as my cheeks are good,lol but i bet i have more fun than the grammar natzies,

Quote Originally Posted by bonecolecter View Post
    also I got to his lodge a day early on my first sheep hunt,to excited,lol he rushed me to his plane so fast...i barely had time to grab a gun?seemed strange,as we flew in close to the lake i picked,SMOKE....lots of smoke,could hardly see hills or lake,i said WTF....over?can't hunt here,he said pick some place close by,i only got so much fuel?i had a back up plan so when there,manage to land through smoke doped me off???????i didn't no.so i had time now?i climbed up to sub alpine barely able to see?let alone glass.figerd...mabye be better in am,pass out, NO....got worse. if he had of told me there was a forest fire i would have tried a later date,he's got a bad name with me, and i here quite a few others
    Yah, i guess its his fault the mountains had smoke in them. Maybe he started the forest fire too?

wish i was perfect to...?lol u guys probably play on computers all dy in a office.lmao!im a logger,since about 16 years old,spelling don't mean shit to me as long as my cheeks are good,lol but i bet i have more fun than the grammar natzies,
    A logger, I thot u were a troll!!!
    You must work in a sort, cause if not your late
    I suppose it's the teachers fault, ur grammar/spelling is horrid.
    Always someone else's fault type person. (I no, I no)
    You are fitting in just fantastically, around here.
    Lol My grammar, and spelling can be trying at times, as well.
    Been operating excavators for 25+ years, so no office for me.

logger since 16, but may only be 20 now. lol, sorry had to...lol

Flew with Alpine last Fall. Great experience. Bush flights are always dependant on weather, but the pilots did a great job getting us in and out on the dates we had booked. Flying with them again this year. They're solid.

you guys are a riot, computer balls hanging on the floor? lol 49 year old male.not that makes any diff,once again,isn't this what thay call a chat line...?always a few guys gota rag on peeps..?

not what i said...?he could have told me before we left?isent that what anyone els would won't? LEG HUMPER....lol

not what i said...?he could have told me before we left?isent that what anyone els would won't? LEG HUMPER....lol
    You have a week off to smarten up and learn to be less rude. If you can't do that, HBC won't be able to enjoy your scintillating conversation anymore.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Hey guys were looking to book a flight out of Tatogga just trying to figure out the options from what i can tell there are two charters from this area. AlpineAir and Tsayta Air looking to go roughly 100km away with 3 guys and gear would prefer not to do 2 trips in but will have to if the plane capacity can't handle it. Talked to Alpine before and waiting for a response from them but haven't got hold of Tsayta air yet.