Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: First Nation rights

Re: First Nation rights

Quote Originally Posted by Whonnock Boy View Post
    What's the point to this thread Mr. Hubbard? Attempting to rile the rh's to help protect YOUR elk? We all know what emotions these types of situations conjure up with rh's, and there's no need inflame them.
    Can you clarify the above as I think that concern over such situations IS most definitely a legitimate concern for all *rhs* and any other Canadian, who supports true democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by ridge walker View Post
    Three First Nations hunters today trespassed on private property close to Naramata and shot a cow elk with a unborn baby calf along with another yearling elk, what's your thoughts?
    My thoughts are, pics or its bs. Im sure you can email them to a member here who knows how to post them. Also like gatehouse mentioned report to CO, but always ask their name so you know who u were dealing with so the powers that be (public) can email this individual and his superior and ask why "nothing" was done.

i can load them. but im waiting to here an ok by staff. dont know if they removed them, or the poster did

guest Guest

No surprise here, a gutless provincial government, and a gutless federal government that really doesn't understand the term discrimination. Both run with two sets of laws ....... Completely out if touch with modern times.

This is going on all across Canada, and needs to be addressed, giving us all the same playing field, one LAW for all.

How pathetic, there goes more hope for a rebuild of the Okanagan Elk Herd, three more dead, for a special group, we all hope your real proud to help build the future herd ....... More heros in the news, great.

Go for it, but I believe the OP has ulterior reasons for posting this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonz View Post
    so us others that hunt there cant be angry about this?
    I'm not saying it isn't. Read above.....

Quote Originally Posted by BgBlkDg View Post
    Can you clarify the above as I think that concern over such situations IS most definitely a legitimate concern for all *rhs* and any other Canadian, who supports true democracy.
    The measure of a man is not how much power he has, it's how he wields it.

pic of the no trespass sign and their truck. other with truck an cops in view. am of the people involved, and a few other disgusting ones

Last edited by Steeleco; 01-30-2017 at 03:55 PM.

might be couple more in my albums/..but we get the picture here

Thks Bonz for posting the pictures .
    Last edited by 358mag; 01-30-2017 at 10:43 AM.
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......