Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: First Nation rights

Re: First Nation rights

i have a buddy in that general area. also says theirs been lots of slaughtering going on.

IF, this IS FACTUAL and the COs/RCMP DID attend, witness such an atrocity and allow the minority group members to act in this manner, what does this tell you about Canada's future as a peaceful, law-based democracy????????

I think my feelings toward and opinions of this minority group are well known here, so, won't reiterate them, but, I do believe in the RIGHT of "self defence" as a fundamental aspect of freedom and support ANY action by those impacted by such outrageous behaviour.

I also firmly support total disarmament for any and all members of this minority group. Guns are NOT one of their "traditional" artifacts and ONLY WE whose ancestors invented rifles have the moral birthright to own them. After all, we all want to be *traditional*, eh................

i wouldnt go as far as dissarming them. more have the laws in place enforced better and not so scared of the race card crap and all this politicaly correct garbage.

just as someone mentioned about illegal guns for crime and take a look at border issues. we havre all these rule and laws in place for all these issues, but arent use as they should be.
    the usual i hear..oh, to hard to determine traditional land or other..in plain english...i couldnt be bothered cause they get off easy in courts

A guy posted this story yesterday on the huntingBC Facebook page. It contained many photos, quite graphic, made me sick to hear this news. We can't allow these atrocities to go on any longer. Something must be done.
    Last edited by plumberjustin; 01-30-2017 at 06:15 AM.
    Huntin, fishin, and lovin every day.

i see a few blank posts here. im assuming they were images as well

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

Oh it's going to go on and it's going to get a lot worse, this is just the tip of the iceberg

The judicial system has given them the right to do anything they want when they want and they're doing it.

The part that baffles me is why in anywhere in the world does one person have any more right to food than the next person, if you ask me that's as racist as it gets.
    Last edited by Weatherby Fan; 01-30-2017 at 07:47 AM.
    7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America

Poachers and trespassers are "Not Hunters"
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

wow, brutal, just saw a buddy post pics from the scene..disgusting. shared on my group
    unreal, even though busted and are being charged according to reports, the6 still got to keep the dam meat...wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Bonz View Post
    wow, brutal, just saw a buddy post pics from the scene..disgusting. shared on my group
    unreal, even though busted and are being charged according to reports, the6 still got to keep the dam meat...wtf?
    You or me with the slightest infraction of the wildlife act would have had any and all game confiscated.Yrs ago I was crabbing and had my limit and size all under control and lawfull.They emptied my bucket while my kids stood there and watched and found one crab undersize by 1/4 inch,it may have been one my son measured,well you know it they were emptied on the spot to die in the sand and I got a 80.00 ticket..Yet an egregious flaunting of the law like this will hardly see punishment

takla
    If it don't have a throttle,tits or a trigger I'm pretty much uninterested
    Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor in the future shall any of us cease to be.

oh hell ya. and no way would we be allowed to keep the meat...as these clowns where.funny. race war? dam straight you started one, call it what they ant. nut thats exactly what they have started, minus the politicly correct garbage
    it was my buddy that lives in that area that i found the pics on hi page..lol