Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I discovered the best dog toy.

I discovered the best dog toy.

Sam, our 100 lbs 12 month old puppy, discovered my wife's shed decor... turned dog toy.

Any other hunters out there that feed their dogs sheds?

[URL=http://s1325.photobucket.com/user/ischapansky/media/20161231_164540_zps87ausow6.jpg.html][/URL[URL=http://s1325.photobucket.com/user/ischapansky/media/20170128_185437_zpsslsn8qca.jpg.html][/URL
    Lord let me come home bloody, not my own.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: I discovered the best dog toy.

I don't have a dog, but I know there are antler buyers that buy sheds and purposely cut them up and sell them as dog chews.
    caddisguy "I worry about predators wanting to eat me or bucks trying to take my manhood. "How was your hunting trip honey" ... "wahh I don't want to talk about it... sob ""

Lots..... The day we picked up our pup we had a shed in the car for the ride home. She latched on immediately, and never looked back. There's probably 4 or 5 sheds kicking around the house at any given time.
    The measure of a man is not how much power he has, it's how he wields it.

Ive heard about this, but never understood it .... isn't that overly hard for their teeth? Our old dog never loved anything hard in her mouth ... only soft toys.

My Presa Canario loves them, takes my sheds all the time, I let him thoe Haha, when he was a pup I'd hide them in the house or the yard so when hiking he would help shed hunt! He has brought in a few now! I have to keep them outside now due to wall and floor damage lol.... worst harm yet to him in five years chewing on sheds is a quick poke in the gut from running with a moose shed he couldn't quite carry and dropped it.!! Quickly learning
    Last edited by Backwoods; 01-29-2017 at 09:23 PM.

Every pet store sells antlers for dogs lol
    JOIN US AT CRSPORTFISHING.CA

My pups vet says she has some of the cleanest, healthiest teeth. I think it has to do with when your dog was introduced to "hard" chews. If they're not accustomed to them, they will shy away.

Quote Originally Posted by twoSevenO View Post
    Ive heard about this, but never understood it .... isn't that overly hard for their teeth? Our old dog never loved anything hard in her mouth ... only soft toys.
    The measure of a man is not how much power he has, it's how he wields it.

Yep, Trigger gets all the reject ones that are no good for decor or crafts for the wives.
    The only thing I like as much as trucks, is guns.

My Springer loves em.

Our dogs get any sheds I find. A 6" piece of antler retails for 15-20 bucks in some stores it's crazy. Lol
    Originally Posted by lip_ripper00
    Don't argue with an idiot, you will be dragged down to his level and beaten by experiance
    Originally Posted by bearhunter338-06
    Problem is easy to fix........Sell Chevy buy Dodge problem fixed..................