Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: URGENT!! NON LEAD BULLET SURVEY Get on this now! Deadline Jan 30!!!!!!!!

Re: URGENT!! NON LEAD BULLET SURVEY Get on this now! Deadline Jan 30!!!!!!!!

this the same as the other post? same survey? im not buying it one bit
    why didnt bcwf put it out for us to see if its current

the info on bcwf page is from 2004. someones scaming their web info for their own agenda survey is what i see

My concerns from the other post (I would be hesitant about filling this out):
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonz View Post
    i thought toxic led for fishing was already banned..for bc anyways, thought the gov knew that, since their the ones that banned it
    Quote Originally Posted by jassmine View Post
    I'm a little dubious about the survey.
    First it's not recorded anywhere under contracts from the Federal government website.
    It's nearly impossible to find information about this environmental consulting firm.
    And it's also suspicious that the email to contact the head PM is just a generic email address.
    Quote Originally Posted by jassmine View Post
    It's also surprisingly identical to this similar survey (wording and incentive also quite similar):

http://www.vrca.bc.ca/page/enewslett...x#.WI6RTFUrJEY

i aint touching it, if i see bcwf involved, and yet they arent the one posting. i call bogus scam to use against us. that bcwf page has dates from 2004 area..

time to pass this around so others dont get conned. to bad they cant be nailed for fraud if it is a scam.

Both done.

Quote Originally Posted by BDL View Post
    Both done.
    its a scam..this is old news. weight for fishing changed years ago. they dont use the toxic led for years now

ban led bullet. almost ban hunting wont it.
    since when does the gov use surveymonkey for a survey. be the first time ever

Quote Originally Posted by Bonz View Post
    ban led bullet. almost ban hunting wont it.
    since when does the gov use surveymonkey for a survey. be the first time ever
    ya no kidding

this is who it is

Environmental Consulting Ltd

Dr. Pamela Campbell (604) 899-3388; Email: Campbell_pm@telus.net.