Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: URGENT!! NON LEAD BULLET SURVEY Get on this now! Deadline Jan 30!!!!!!!!

URGENT!! NON LEAD BULLET SURVEY Get on this now! Deadline Jan 30!!!!!!!!

EDIT: this is not good. I'm sorry I posted this I was trying to help preserve our heritage and the use of lead bullets. Please don't fill out the survey like I did. It is a big mess. Thank you for all who contributed and clarified the issue.
    Apologies

Asco

ORIGINAL POST:

This is taken from the BCWF newsletter. It appears somebody wants to ban all lead bullets in BC. they appear to be giving hunters a chance to respond by giving recipients of the BCWF newsletter a couple weeks to fill out a survey. After that they will be able to say they consulted hunters and didn't hear anything....

i filleded it out and made my case for lead bullets for big and small game hunting. I left 6 bullets in the woods this year. Hardly an environmental concern compared to the habitat destruction from forestry, oil and gas, mining and dam building.

Im not against any of the aforementioned industries per se, but their environmental impact is millions of times worse than some hunters bullets left in the woods.

NEW HUNTING AND ANGLING SURVEYS
    Environment and Climate Change Canada has launched hunting and angling surveys to gather information on current uses of lead ammunition and fishing sinkers and jigs in Canada. As lead is associated with risks to human health and the environment, the federal government wants to obtain accurate and up-to-date data so that science-based policy can be developed to address lead exposure.
    The BCWF Recreational Sports Shooting Committee and the BCWF Fisheries Committee have reviewed the studies’ purpose and are recommending members should participate to make sure the perspectives of hunters and anglers are captured by the study.
    Please take the surveys before January 31, 2017 to be eligible for the gift card draw.
    Take the 8 question Survey for Hunters at:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Lead_Hunters
    Take the 15 question Survey for Anglers at:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Lead_Anglers
    Toxecology – Environmental Consulting Ltd. is gathering the required information on behalf of Environment and Climate Change Canada.
    Last edited by Asco; 02-04-2017 at 10:36 PM. Reason: Horribly wrong OP ... sorry HBC
    ἀλήθεια

Make like a baby and head out!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: URGENT!! NON LEAD BULLET SURVEY Get on this now! Deadline Jan 30!!!!!!!!

both done..............
    “To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”- Voltaire

Done.......
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

The "prize" offered is a gift card to a book store. I like books, but you can't buy lead bullets at he book store.
    ἀλήθεια

Make like a baby and head out!

Done and submitted.....sure hope this never makes it off the ground

Done and done.

Done and done.
    Finland is a neutral country - but the guns point to the east.

done and done. thanks for pointing this out. now my blood pressure is up though. this crap pisses me off. of all the things one could be worried about........

both done.

Done....man just when I thought people couldn't come up with more moronic things to throw their time and resources at...the stupidification of North America continues..