Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: URGENT!! NON LEAD BULLET SURVEY Get on this now! Deadline Jan 30!!!!!!!!

Re: URGENT!! NON LEAD BULLET SURVEY Get on this now! Deadline Jan 30!!!!!!!!

Ok so am I getting a bogus email from BCWF? This was on last weeks email they sent out to members.

I wrote a couple paragraphs explaining how non lead is inferior. Especially for long range hunting.

my hunting rounds this year shot in the woods: 2 centre fire , 6 rim fire, 4 shot shells.
    i made the point that that's not a lot of lead compared to mining contamination etc.

those bullets got me a moose, a deer and 9 grouse ( one vaporized and couldnt be found )
    ἀλήθεια

Make like a baby and head out!

Ok so am I getting a bogus email from BCWF? This was on last weeks email they sent out to members.

I wrote a couple paragraphs explaining how non lead is inferior. Especially for long range hunting.

my hunting rounds this year shot in the woods: 2 centre fire , 6 rim fire, 4 shot shells.
    i made the point that that's not a lot of lead compared to mining contamination etc.

those bullets got me a moose, a deer and 9 grouse ( one vaporized and couldnt be found )
    ἀλήθεια

Ok I'm going to call the good doctor tomorrow. Will report back.
    ἀλήθεια

The post is from an email that was sent to our Members last week.

It is 100% real and your input is needed.
    Make sure to Like and Share us on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/BCWildlifeFederation

Twitter- @BCWildlife

Quote Originally Posted by BCWF View Post

Why does the BCWF continue to aid antis and support a defacto ban on Hunting via the distribution of evil nonsense such as this?

Quote Originally Posted by BCWF View Post

Can you tell us more about Pamela Campbell and her consulting business?
    It seems to have very little real world footprint and some of her C.V. stuff doesn't seem to exist.

Was there ever an announcement by the Federal Government hiring this consulting firm for the survey?
    They tend to do lots of things like this internally and not with surveymonkey.

I assume this is connected to the initial questionnaire that they wanted answered about lead at ranges.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Hey BCWF what can you tell us about the doctor and her business?
    Is the collection of hunting data cloak and dagger stuff or transparent and on the public record?
    did anyone at BCWF verify the legitimacy of these environments?

Also if this data is important to collect, why didn't BCWF post it on Hunting BC? Afraid of the response or
    asleep at the switch?

I'm for conservation, fishing and hunting in BC, is BCWF? What exactly are BCWF's motives?
    I showed up last year re the reallocation debacle and I pay my dues. Is BCWF on my side or or have they been compromised by antis?

Now that we can see BCWF is reading this,
    Some answers and clarification would go a long way, thanks
    Last edited by Asco; 01-29-2017 at 08:46 PM.
    ἀλήθεια

why would anyone use surveymonkey that habnds out our info, do you even know who the other parties are they sell our info to?

"When SurveyMonkey receives personal information under the Privacy Shield and then transfers it to a third-party service provider acting as an agent on SurveyMonkey’s behalf"

Other data you intentionally share. We may collect your personal information or data if you submit it to us in other contexts. For example, if you provide us with a testimonial, or participate in a SurveyMonkey contest.