Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: URGENT!! NON LEAD BULLET SURVEY Get on this now! Deadline Jan 30!!!!!!!!

Re: URGENT!! NON LEAD BULLET SURVEY Get on this now! Deadline Jan 30!!!!!!!!

Done....added it under the Open Chat section before I noticed it here.

Done and done.

Done......
    Originally Posted by lip_ripper00
    Don't argue with an idiot, you will be dragged down to his level and beaten by experiance
    Originally Posted by bearhunter338-06
    Problem is easy to fix........Sell Chevy buy Dodge problem fixed..................

Done too.........
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

done......

Done - Both that is
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

"How many bullets have you shot in the last 12 month" That one is going to be used against us. I don't think this group is really asking our opinion. They just want us to offer up information that will help them with their goal.

Just my $0.02
    If an animal is going to die so that I might live, the least I can do is perform the unsavoury deed myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Slinky Pickle View Post
    "How many bullets have you shot in the last 12 month" That one is going to be used against us. I don't think this group is really asking our opinion. They just want us to offer up information that will help them with their goal.

Just my $0.02
    +1

This is nothing but another cheap, disgusting attack on our interests by antis. I had a quick look and it is totally biased. Did not answer as the language is bigoted and based on total BS!

Never help the devil - Do not fill this crap out.

Copy and Paste to Google.... "Environment and Climate Change Canada"....formerly known as "Environment Canada".

https://www.canada.ca/en/environment...te-change.html

Brutal. Absolutely brutal!!

There will be no participation in a stupid survey such as this by me. Ever.

Done with survey. No input, they will draw their own conclusions. Can you imagine a federal firearm committee without any input from firearm owners?
    Last edited by StoneHorse; 01-29-2017 at 05:28 PM.