Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paperless license

Paperless license

Just reading my species questionaire and noticed we will only be packing species tags starting this spring.Also reading that the government says feedback on the new LEH system was "Very Positive"I beg to differ on that front!Your thoughts?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Paperless license

I had positive experiences with it. I'll let you know if that changes when i try and do it again. My expectations are that it should be easier this year, having signed up for the 'bceid' account already. Whether I remember how to get into it is a totally different story. Submissions were easy once all the data was filled out. I felt creating/joining a group hunt was simple. I agree the LEH was easy, not totally convinced that the licencing will be the same. There is already another thread on this topic somewhere on here with more comments on the electric licensing system. Check it out too.

The leh process was super simple.

been all possitive for me, few glitches when it first went live, but thats more us doing that with traffick and crashing servers. that will never go away im sure to with everyone running to the site soon as its open to enter

Been yacked about in this thread, read the link in Steeleco's first post.

http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showth...ting-license-s

Still need species tags.

No problems with LEH last year. Looking forward to not having to stand in line to buy license.
    Live to hunt, hunt to live!!!!!

I gotta speak.for the older guys...we like paper stuff.

Generally I like a paper copy as well but as far as online leh I love it. But I remember getting my bceid account set up last year was a pain.
    Originally Posted by lip_ripper00
    Don't argue with an idiot, you will be dragged down to his level and beaten by experiance
    Originally Posted by bearhunter338-06
    Problem is easy to fix........Sell Chevy buy Dodge problem fixed..................

I like the paper copy anyday. The online leh was a little confusing at first.
    Nothing is like climbing a mountain, and then feeling like you are at the top of the world.

The only issue I had with the online LEH draw last year is that you should have been able to simply "PRINT" your authorizations off the website rather than wait for them in the mail. would have saved the province time and money to do so.