Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xbolt trigger Adjustment

Xbolt trigger Adjustment

Hey guy wonder if there's any of you that has played around with the xbolt triggers, trying to find a video on it or some info.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Xbolt trigger Adjustment

very simple, remove the bottom metal (don't even need to pop the stock off) and you'll see the adjustment screw immediately in front of the trigger, mine was covered in red thread locker
    Unfortunately, the rifles are getting lighter because we are getting heavier and more unfit as a society. This is the key to the mainstream acceptance of the short magnums. - Nathan Foster

this help? continues on following pages

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/40...t.html?page=24

you won't get the pull any lower than 3 lbs, basically as advertised, I'd prefer a bit lighter but it does break very nicely, I'm happy enough with it so I didn't spend much time trying to find a lighter spring, doesn't seem to be any aftermarket spring kits for them yet.....ernie the gun smith.com used to sell a spring kit to lower the pull, but stopped, apparently because customers couldn't get the trigger back together lol....his website still shows brief directions if you want to go that route
    Unfortunately, the rifles are getting lighter because we are getting heavier and more unfit as a society. This is the key to the mainstream acceptance of the short magnums. - Nathan Foster

Don't know how handy you are, but this will do it for you http://erniethegunsmith.com/catalog/i187.html

If you want it down to 2lbs, take it to a reputable gunsmith. I had mine done and he had to shorten the spring and grind the sear down a bit. It was awesome! Completely safe and a pleasure to shoot!

Awesome thanks guys!

I lightened mine up with the adjustment and still too stiff. Will drop at corlanes next time I am through to see bout a 2lb tuneup!

Quote Originally Posted by swampthing View Post
    I lightened mine up with the adjustment and still too stiff. Will drop at corlanes next time I am through to see bout a 2lb tuneup!

Had mine done at Corlanes last spring. Took Greg about 10 minutes. Easy Peasy
    Resident hunter and proud of it!

Quote Originally Posted by bridger View Post
    Had mine done at Corlanes last spring. Took Greg about 10 minutes. Easy Peasy
    Awesome good to hear!!!