Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Alberta Cougar

Re: My Alberta Cougar

Hmmm check out Sugar Creek Taxidermy in Red Deer..Marco..he has won many awards with his life sized cougar mounts..Phil Souza in USA and Marco in Canada. .2 best there is.you have an amazing cougar..take the time to look around.
    There are " gel filled" eyes..unbelievable real..swear the cougar is still alive..
    Regardless..congratulations. .never seen a cougar with such a massive tail..chunky monkey...beautiful.
    It's on my bucket list if my leg recovers.
    Cheers
    Steven

Quote Originally Posted by srupp View Post
    Hmmm check out Sugar Creek Taxidermy in Red Deer..Marco..he has won many awards with his life sized cougar mounts..Phil Souza in USA and Marco in Canada. .2 best there is.you have an amazing cougar..take the time to look around.
    There are " gel filled" eyes..unbelievable real..swear the cougar is still alive..
    Regardless..congratulations. .never seen a cougar with such a massive tail..chunky monkey...beautiful.
    It's on my bucket list if my leg recovers.
    Cheers
    Steven
    Steve, well said. I am so with you but just a reminder, it's all about respect for the animal, remember, you just took they're life. Can't speak for Steve but having watched people die..... it's about respect.

Quote Originally Posted by TARCHER View Post
    Steve, well said. I am so with you but just a reminder, it's all about respect for the animal, remember, you just took they're life. Can't speak for Steve but having watched people die..... it's about respect.

If someone killed me ... I would want them to do at least a shoulder mount outta me ... So i know they respect me !
    JOIN US AT CRSPORTFISHING.CA

Last edited by James M; 01-24-2017 at 11:23 AM.

Craig is unreal ... he does everything , and it good at it ... ive seen him do whales, polar bears, and everything in between. check him out ..... you wont be disapointed

http://www.artisticwildlifecreations.com/

click on " Lide size mounts " under the portfolio tab ... his cats are beautiful
    Last edited by Chopper; 01-23-2017 at 12:54 AM.
    JOIN US AT CRSPORTFISHING.CA

Quote Originally Posted by James M View Post
    I will never give sugar creek any business ever again. Long story but a buddy of mine shot a bison and made arrangements with Marco to drive approximately 14 hours to drop it off. After he made the drive Marco refused him because he took in some other work since they had first talked. The way he pulled a fast one like that convinced me he's not interested in doing work for locals, friends and repeat customers. That plus a deer he did for me in 2008 is falling apart. That's a whole other story.
    Sorry to hear that as I know Marco has high moral values. .he has opened late to allow me to drop off pronghorn , always responded to questions and suggestions, he does what he says..not many I would stand up for..cut I have had a few bad ones..lol come look at my first Cali sheep..but my whitetail, pronghorn are worth the trip..when i get a cat..lynx and cougar it will go to Marco..
    Must be more to the story with your buds situation?

If your deer is " falling apart " and was done in 2009..take it in for Marco to look at, listen to you..and fix it.
    Your buddies story and your deer don't add up with 12 or more years dealing with Marco..and i live well within BC borders. And coming back for moose, whitetail, mulie, elk this fall.
    I am serious, please return with your deer to Marco..to ensure your happy..until that is done pretty easy to public ally raise concerns..that make Marco look bad..if he isn't aware..isn't willing to step up..i wouldn't be willing to continue to use his services.
    He has repeatable won the Masters Professional class with numerous animals..a true artist....incredible talent. But yes it must last. .more than 8 years .
    Thank you for your honesty. .however imo" so is Marco and a stand up guy..give him a chance with whatever is happening to your prized mount..if he blows you off and your not satisfied..i want to know..i know over 100 mounts..100% look awesome never heard of any issues ever.
    Cheers
    Steven Rupp
    I'm off to hunt wolves and will be checking how you made out.
    Again great cougar..we can agree it's worth the best.

Nice cat and some really good pics which you will likely treasure as much as the mount.
    I'm going to the dogs.
    Airy Mtn. Airedales

Hi James ..talked with Marco..you have visited other sites regarding your deer..yet you still havnt talked with Marco..it won't get solved if you don't contact Marco..complaining only gets you so far..as with the bison..2 sides to a story.
    Cheers
    Steven

Last edited by James M; 02-23-2017 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Someone got butt hurt

Last edited by James M; 02-23-2017 at 07:53 PM. Reason: The truth hurts