Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: You Tube Hunting Channels...to help get through the off season

Re: You Tube Hunting Channels...to help get through the off season

i have a question for vid content. what sorta info or footage do you guys see thats missing in some, or what can make some better.
    what sort of searches do you use to find videos that peek interest i guess also.
    do the lesser hi quality cameras or editing work get less attention? does that effect your choices?

tried a few diff styles on a channel to see what got hits or not. used to run one and it was a huge hit and even paid my rent at the time for me with google adsence payments. totaly diff subject to it though. would get hundreds of thousands of vie in few days.
    the hunting stuff doesnt seem to get anywhere near the views, unless they tend to be tv related stuff, havent taken mine serious at all yet. just throwing diff stuff out there and watching hits and views to see what work best, and far from hi end quality or editing

Quote Originally Posted by Bonz View Post
    i have a question for vid content. what sorta info or footage do you guys see thats missing in some, or what can make some better.
    what sort of searches do you use to find videos that peek interest i guess also.
    do the lesser hi quality cameras or editing work get less attention? does that effect your choices?

tried a few diff styles on a channel to see what got hits or not. used to run one and it was a huge hit and even paid my rent at the time for me with google adsence payments. totaly diff subject to it though. would get hundreds of thousands of vie in few days.
    the hunting stuff doesnt seem to get anywhere near the views, unless they tend to be tv related stuff, havent taken mine serious at all yet. just throwing diff stuff out there and watching hits and views to see what work best, and far from hi end quality or editing

Subscribe to what's posted here and youtube will suggest enough content that you won't have to search for anything.
    also check subscriptions of every channel you follow and you are bound to find more similar content.
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach

AnAvidHunter is excellent!
    Kyle comes across as real genuine good guy.
    Real people, hunting our incredible province.
    There is enough content on the YouTube channel to keep you happy for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by adriaticum View Post
    Subscribe to what's posted here and youtube will suggest enough content that you won't have to search for anything.
    also check subscriptions of every channel you follow and you are bound to find more similar content.
    ok, wasnt sure if people us that suggested video deal. sure got alot of hits ans scriber when it starred new, then it dies off. seems more done to attract to their own channels. and is something i di with the old channel to drive trafick to.

Quote Originally Posted by tuner View Post
    AnAvidHunter is excellent!
    Kyle comes across as real genuine good guy.
    Real people, hunting our incredible province.
    There is enough content on the YouTube channel to keep you happy for awhile.

kyle is a good genuine guy, know him fairly well, guys knoiws his stuff to and is educated in science on this
    actualy he used to be an antihunter he tells me. when to univercity an woke up to the lies. hard core outdoor guy now

The key is to find channels that post continuously like Hushin and Solo hunter.
    1. Human over population

ya that worked well last time to. every sat was a new video out

Rockhouse Motion on vimeo or youtube some of the best quality hunting videos you will ever see check out "Beyond the roar" "game of inches" and "smoke and feathers" to name a few. Montana wild has great videos, the grittybowmen has some good stuff also
    Last edited by Lorne; 01-21-2017 at 12:26 PM.

Brad fry hunting, Clay Hayes, Backcountry Hunters and Anglers, Sitka and Kuiu,
    Pedro Ampureo, Solo Hunter, Randy Newburg

Quote Originally Posted by bamf View Post
    Brad fry hunting, Clay Hayes, Backcountry Hunters and Anglers, Sitka and Kuiu,
    Pedro Ampureo, Solo Hunter, Randy Newburg

Brad Fry has some of the most amazing moose footage and his videos are the best in class, but he doesn't post a lot
    1. Human over population