Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New to the Forums and Kinda New To Hunting

New to the Forums and Kinda New To Hunting

Good Morning Hunting BC forums, I have been creeping these forums for awhile now, and finally decided to bite the bullet and sign up. You guys are such a wealth of knowledge and I have so many questions I can't wait to start posting. I am fairly new to the hunting world and have only started hunting in the last 5-6 years. I have hunted almost exclusively in Region 7a and 7B and I have had the pleasure of shooting 3 black bear and 6 deer, 2 mulies and 4 white tails( pictures forthcoming). Neither my mother or father have ever hunted, but my mother's side of the family are all avid hunters and I have admired them from a very young age. Especially my grandfather who has hunted all over BC, the NWT and Africa and has some amazing stories and mounts (pictures forthcoming). Anyways, long winded introduction aside thank you for providing this great source of info and awesome discussion board. I look forward to all of the advice and knowledge you guys and gals offer.

Thanks again

Kyle

2. Site Sponsor

Re: New to the Forums and Kinda New To Hunting

Hi Kyle, nice to read of folks joining in our passions and supporting the hunting community... welcome home .

welcome, looking forward to some fresh pics.

Welcome. You've done well in your few years. Could probably teach us a thing or 2.

kenny
    I love it when the seasons change.
    Fishing to Hunting.

Welcome Kyle!!

Glad u r part of our sport and help in supporting it

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

Welcome NC, seems you've had a fair amount of success in the short time you have been hunting.
    Congratulations.

This is my first white tail buck taken near Dawson Creek, BC, sorry for the picture quality, I was thinking of starting a post regarding the importance of taking good respectful photos of the animals we take. I also hope this works lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3155.jpg  

welcome to HBC Kyle! beauty first buck
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

Welcome Kyle....nice whitey!!! Sounds like you've had a pretty good first "5-6 years"!!!!

And to all you seasoned members who bitch about not being able to post pics.......look what the new guy just did!!!

Lol this photo posting stuff is killing, I'm gonna wait til I'm on my laptop