Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did my picture upload work:

Did my picture upload work:

Doing a check to see if this picture uploads:
    Last edited by high and to the right; 01-19-2017 at 12:30 PM. Reason: found a better way to do this

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Did my picture upload work:

Yup . see the bear taking a nap

Didn't really download per se. You can click on the link and see the image but you didn't directly add it to your post to view on the forum without clicking away.

We can't get the right link for you....but when YOU upload and it's all done. Mouse over the top right of the image and a couple of options will appear. You'll see a little drop down arrow that has a "Get Share Links" option. Click on that and copy the BB Code one.

Paste in your post....and voila.

I am new to Imgur too....no idea if there is a way to post your pic smaller as I find mine come out rather large as you can see above.

But those directions above are how to dump your image right into the thread/post.

if any of these sites have built in resizers, go for dimension change about 800x600 or so, seem to be decent fo forums layout

Quote Originally Posted by Bonz View Post
    if any of these sites have built in resizers, go for dimension change about 800x600 or so, seem to be decent fo forums layout
    Thanks for that....just looked in the same drop down I mentioned above and went down to that. Can definitely find a happy medium.

Trying again with my sleeping bear.

Thanks MB Boy looks like this one worked.
    Now - on my first post, did it open up my account so any one can access it?

Quote Originally Posted by high and to the right View Post
    Thanks MB Boy looks like this one worked.
    Now - on my first post, did it open up my account so any one can access it?
    I don't think so but bear in mind I am new to Imgur as well. If I open the link from the first post I see the picture and if I click on your username rob67 it takes me to a page that says you haven't loaded anything into your gallery. That may be another step. I also did a search of your username which I can find....but when I click on your name below in the screen capture is all I see, not even the bear photo. It may be due to the fact I don't have an account...not positive on that.

Just an FYI....I haven't created an account, I just upload as I need them. Copy the link and paste. From my understanding the pics "may" stay on Imgur but there is no association to me or any account at all. Maybe some other guys will chime in who have used it more.

MB-Boy, very nice shot of the beach. Looks like Chesterman Beach at Tofino. Headed there next week for a few days of Storm Watching. I'll say Hi to the beach and surf for you.