Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WSS parking lot in PRINCE GEORGE

Re: WSS parking lot in PRINCE GEORGE

Quote Originally Posted by Toadhunter View Post
    Customer service at WSS is rather low in my opinion.

I prefer to go to Nechako myself
    Now that is an understatement! Bunch of mouth breathing, donkey stroking goat ****ers manning the counters. The one older lady at the gun counter is really nice but the other ones a total bitch, just a rotten ole thing. The others are just, well let's say it's not hard to figure out why they work at wss in the first place. The only other person on The floor in there that won't run away is the older gentleman who kinda looks like a stoned Rodney Dangerfield. Come back nechako!

Good luck meeting with the store manager. He can sell ice to a smart eskimo. Trust me on that one. He will offer you a substantial discount on some merchandise and stick it to you still!

Met with store manager this morn & got a sorry for bad experience, will be contacting BROOKWOOD PROPERTIES INC. as they are the building owners and enforce the parking rules and ask they be more diplamatic. Also make sure my licence plate # is taken off there bad boy list WHOPPY DOO

And we MISTACHIO was bad lol

Yeah used to stop in WSS in Edmonton service was even worse than PG maybe we shouldn't have complained about MISTACHIO lol

Quote Originally Posted by kendoo View Post
    And we MISTACHIO was bad lol
    Mustachio? Haha
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

hah Moustacha
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

Quote Originally Posted by J_06 View Post
    Now that is an understatement! Bunch of mouth breathing, donkey stroking goat ****ers manning the counters. The one older lady at the gun counter is really nice but the other ones a total bitch, just a rotten ole thing. The others are just, well let's say it's not hard to figure out why they work at wss in the first place. The only other person on The floor in there that won't run away is the older gentleman who kinda looks like a stoned Rodney Dangerfield. Come back nechako!
    Absolutely worth the drive to Vanderhoof. make a day of it, come home the back way and see game, as well the logging trucks keep you on your toes.

I heard it was a new marketing ploy by Mark at nechako....

When I was in PG a few summers back I sat in that parking lot with my kids and ate a pizza for lunch. Can't recall if I actually walked in the store or not.
    caddisguy "I worry about predators wanting to eat me or bucks trying to take my manhood. "How was your hunting trip honey" ... "wahh I don't want to talk about it... sob ""