Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 Angels

2 Angels

Was in Vancouver with the wife walking around by VGH, and stopped at Michael and Young, for the first time ever. She absolutely insists that I go in despite my protests of being to poor to shop in such a distinguished establishment....
    No sooner than i got the door closed than a heavenly aura appeared around the first rack of rods I see. RIGHT THERE BEFORE MY EYES WAS BRAND NEW, NEVER USED BRAND NEW, HARDY ANGEL 10'#7. I look at the hanging price tag on this gem and it is marked 1090.00 a steal at that. just happened to flip that tag over it is marked reduced ................ $500.00. Apparently she was looking over my shoulder because she just handed her visa to the clerk and the deal was done... Not many guys get two angels!!!
    Some of us are born into greatness, some have it thrust upon them.......I've had to scratch and claw to achieve mediocraty

Citizens own firearms, subjects don't

2. Site Sponsor

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

Re: 2 Angels

Gotta like that story, I almost teared up reading it, that gal of yours is a keeper !
    7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America

Just 3 months ago she told me to pick out a new rifle too, hard to believe we've been married 17 years and I think she still likes me?
    Some of us are born into greatness, some have it thrust upon them.......I've had to scratch and claw to achieve mediocraty

Citizens own firearms, subjects don't

Right on Great GAL ! a REAL KEEPER FOR SURE ! RJ

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

Quote Originally Posted by 000buck View Post
    Just 3 months ago she told me to pick out a new rifle too, hard to believe we've been married 17 years and I think she still likes me?
    Ok now your just rubbing it in our faces, if she says buy a lottery ticket you better listen !
    7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America

That's one hell of a wife you have.
    WSSBC Life Member
    WSSBC Monarch Member
    CCFR Member

NICE SCORE!!!!

The rod and the wife
    Finland is a neutral country - but the guns point to the east.

Was in Vancouver with the wife walking around by VGH, and stopped at Michael and Young, for the first time ever. She absolutely insists that I go in despite my protests of being to poor to shop in such a distinguished establishment....
    No sooner than i got the door closed than a heavenly aura appeared around the first rack of rods I see. RIGHT THERE BEFORE MY EYES WAS BRAND NEW, NEVER USED BRAND NEW, HARDY ANGEL 10'#7. I look at the hanging price tag on this gem and it is marked 1090.00 a steal at that. just happened to flip that tag over it is marked reduced ................ $500.00. Apparently she was looking over my shoulder because she just handed her visa to the clerk and the deal was done... Not many guys get two angels!!!

Youre either one of the luckiest men around or she's cheating on you. I sincerely hope it's the former. Lucky man
    "I would rather be judged by twelve than carried by six"

I know what you mean, we have been married 37 years, and I think mine still likes me too, sure cant figure why

Good on you 000buck, nothing like having a great woman by your side. It's been 24 years for me now too and couldn't wish for a better best friend. Plus, she can out shoot any of my friends which pisses them off.
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.