Thread: posting pics

posting pics

Hey did something change I can post a picture very easy now, yesterday I could not do this, I could with the wives laptop put something in the gallery and then post but now its just copy and paste???

2. Site Sponsor

Re: posting pics

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by LYKTOHUNT View Post
    Hey did something change I can post a picture very easy now, yesterday I could not do this, I could with the wives laptop put something in the gallery and then post but now its just copy and paste???

Ok Now I am confused, I can see the pics at home on the PC I posted them on but I guess they don't show up anywhere else, sorry that's embarrasing

thee computors all run same browsers or operating systems...like win 10 on all of them or?
    win 10 does the forced updates, i get new stuff all the time here almost daily with their garbage forced changes

Quote Originally Posted by LYKTOHUNT View Post
    Ok Now I am confused, I can see the pics at home on the PC I posted them on but I guess they don't show up anywhere else, sorry that's embarrasing
    Your picture showed up on here to start with...that's why I did pretty much the same as you and posted one as well.

the only pic here i see is loaded as an attachment, bit diff than using albums