Thread: open chat issue

open chat issue

3 times now ive tried to make a new post in the open chat. after i click to post, it takes me to page with notice of issue and a pic of a cartoon deer to the left, click the back tab, and its all gone.
    it had 2 gov links in the post. should still work though?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: open chat issue

Have had it happen a few times this morning trying to reply to the "plane" thread in the Mainland forum. No links, just talk about pic posting. Have got the same page upon posting and then actually can't get back on the forum for 30 mins or so. VERY weird.

On my phone now and will see if this works.

right when i had this issue the whole site went down just after that

Should anyone have this issue...here is what happens.

You type in a reply to a post, go to hit submit and you will be taken to a page that is the image below. You can't reverse out of it, you just end up in a bit of a loop and then you get shut out of the forum for about 30 minutes on ANY device associated with your log in. Both my laptops, tablet and phone were all hooped.

I have seen this in the past but can't fix it at an admin level. Note sent to Marc and Spink out IP guru!
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

oh maybe thats why i couldnt even get the site to load after. shut down firefox and restart and still couldnt get back on here at all. site wouldnt load. timed out

Quote Originally Posted by Bonz View Post
    oh maybe thats why i couldnt even get the site to load after. shut down firefox and restart and still couldnt get back on here at all. site wouldnt load. timed out
    For me it was almost exactly 30 mins each time it happened. Funny it happened 3 or 4 times and only replying to one particular post in one particular thread. I could reply in the thread but "reply with quote" and I'd be booted.

i didnt notice time. but id guess was about the half hour also.,went out and was new posts already, so something seemed off if the site was own for all, but saw new posts
    so far ive only had any issues in the chat section and starting a new thread, have had no issues responding to others