Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: plane

Re: plane

a bit big i guess. all this techno weeny shit makes me need a rum

yes, we can see it ... good job, you've figured it out!

Quote Originally Posted by two-feet View Post
    a bit big i guess. all this techno weeny shit makes me need a rum
    This is a problem with all modern cameras and phones. They keep increasing the number of pixels on the device so the size of the pictures keeps increasing. there is no way around it short of manually resizing it on your computer or phone.

Quote Originally Posted by MB_Boy View Post
    Hey twoSeven0.... are the pics then on IMGUR for any and all to see if you don't need an account?
    Yes. It will technically be visible to anyone. However, random strangers finding your pics won't know whose pics they are. But if i'm sharing pics on a forum they are already in the category of "everyone can see this" .

Quote Originally Posted by twoSevenO View Post
    This is a problem with all modern cameras and phones. They keep increasing the number of pixels on the device so the size of the pictures keeps increasing. there is no way around it short of manually resizing it on your computer or phone.
    Camera makers seem to like making the size larger and larger, just look at the ads, it's what sells.
    You should be able to lower the image size and pixel count on your camera before taking pictures. This way all your pics will be a more modest size. Kinda defeating the purpose of huge mega pixel pics, but it works.

try tiny pic. its part of photobucket but can resize as you upload to it, i feel i can do way more on tiny pic. lots of customizing

looks like can resize in photobucket also as you upload

http://support.photobucket.com/hc/en...d-Size-Options

PHOTO BUCKET IS A JOKE! tried posting pics earlier this morn, but no luck, trying to post pictures should be as easy as, click the attach photo or video button above, select photo or video, and upload.......done and done like it is on any other website, and it would be nice if we could post photos or videos off our iphones or smart phones.....only if we had the technology lol!!

Ya photobucket basically freezes up my whole computer, not going through that again

What about posting photos from a mobile?? I don't use a pc, I figured something had changed so that photos can't be posted from a phone maybe? Anyone else use their phone for posting photos with luck?