Quote Originally Posted by GoatGuy View Post
Got at least a page of responses, seem to be getting back to complaining. Would like to hear more about the question below......
Lots of "why don't they" in the replies. For my perspective this is a shared resource, owned by everyone in BC.
If I got a vote and a question for all the people in the thread it would be: How do WE make more moose?[/QUOTE]

There is no " we" at the moment .... there is us and them ... and They are calling the shots when it comes to what wildlife they want to manage (or have us manage for them ) whether it is bear or moose or ? Your perspective is overly optimistic but you are entitled to it
I will continue to hunt what I am legally able to for however many years that is ...

From one of your links : "The province is responsible for stewardship of natural resources, including wildlife, and has jurisdiction to regulate most land-based activities. The province does not have power to regulate hunting by First Nations, each of whom have a unique approach to stewardship and self-regulation. "