Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fish and Game Club vs Billionaire over access

Re: Fish and Game Club vs Billionaire over access

the social media does work, more view it than the new actualy. reaches more reg citizens that need to see the truth that media wont show, nothing to do with main natives scared or shake in their boots, its to inform general public of the missinformation sold by main stream media.
    just like the anti`s do. and it works well for them

The billionaires of this world,esspecially the American ones, have an entitlement attitude that you cannot extinguish.
    In the US,everything is privately owned it seems.
    Mr. Kroenke is just doing what comes natural to him and his ilk, bully the people he feels are below him into going away.
    I am disappointed that Douglas Lake Ranch is an American operation,not that Canadian ownership would help here, but you never know.
    If you are waiting for someone to blink here it won't be Stan, he will just keep throwing greenbacks at whoever he can and ride it out.
    Rather disappointing that the fish and game club has to spend so much time and money on this issue. That amount of $$$ would go a long way in habitat restoration and other wildlife issues locally for them.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Finaddict
    ^^^^^^
    maybe you should go back to school and learn how to read??? I said to use social media to raise awareness about Stan Kroenke. Not the natives....

???????
    "With regards to your idea of Twitter and Instagram? really? Ooooohhh that'll certainly terrify the FN's. I'll bet they are quivering in their proverbial moccasins as we madly Twitter away and they have the SCC in their back pocket........"
    ??????