Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: quads, sxs pics

Re: quads, sxs pics

There is still a number of people that are missing the point of my first post. DON'T POST PICTURES OF DISRESPECT AND DAMAGE OF THE ENVIRONMENT!!!

If you a ignorant of the destruction you are causing,at least don't post pictures of your ignorance on a public web site. Your ignorance reflects on others that may enjoy use of the outdoors. Some even went so far as to go whine on another web site. Wake up, grow up and start acting as responsible adults.

Some preseason work from 2013

Also 2013, end of October returning to camp

2007 Honda Rubicon. Never let me down yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannybuoy View Post
    Huh ? You want more regulation and restrict quading even more ? No Thanks ! ... just put some teeth in the laws to stop
    wieners like in post #7 from tearing up the existing roads /trails .
    I'll tell the story behind those pictures soon enough...just going to enjoy watching you flap your fingers on a keyboard like you know everything for a little longer.

Quote Originally Posted by warnniklz View Post
    I'll tell the story behind those pictures soon enough...just going to enjoy watching you flap your fingers on a keyboard like you know everything for a little longer.
    Oh I cant wait to hear your "explanation" ... because it sure looks like a bunch of dimwits not bright enough to go around a mud puddle or avoid a deep rut . As for the pics of the whole mob tearing up that marsh area ... ?? because it was there ??

You guys that want to discuss environmental damage due to off road vehicles should start a thread about it. This is a thread for quad pics. As always, if you believe there has been some crime committed, please contact the proper authorities, HBC is not the place to make accusations.

If you feel compelled to continue this sort of discussion on this thread, you will receive a HBC vacation without further warning. Thanks
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

But can we wait for Warrens story first?

[IMG][/IMG]

Here's a dink WT that came home with me this year .

it costs a lot of $$ to cover that pipe and seed the area the more this happens areas will be closed

Nice pics! Thanks for sharing!

Also 2013, end of October returning to camp

2007 Honda Rubicon. Never let me down yet.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    You guys that want to discuss environmental damage due to off road vehicles should start a thread about it. This is a thread for quad pics. As always, if you believe there has been some crime committed, please contact the proper authorities, HBC is not the place to make accusations.

If you feel compelled to continue this sort of discussion on this thread, you will receive a HBC vacation without further warning. Thanks
    Yes please do people. Thanks gatehouse!