Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Compound

Re: Compound

Quote Originally Posted by dadof6 View Post
    Ok lots to take in, now as far as tuning, how often does that need to be done and what does that entail?
    The quality of your stringset, how often you wax and how much you shoot your bow will dictate tuning intervals. Usually stock strings are not of the best quality and will need replacing sooner than a good quality set made by a reputable builder.

You may want to join Archerytalk forum there is endless info on there and great deals on good quality used equipment.

Where you from Center Color?
    A Pine needle falls. An Eagle sees it. A Deer hears it. A Bear smells it

If any chance attend Abby 3-D In-door 14 15 th , everything there and some dealers .
    Cheers
    REMEMBER -- Keep Your Fingertab on --

Group Memberships.

Traditional Bowhunters of BC
    Abbotsford Fish and Game Club
    BCWF
    United Bowhunters of BC

Hi Greybark, since you ask I live in the South Cowichan, Shawnigan Lake area. I have a small farm and enjoy all the freedoms and opportunities that offers. CC.

You have access to an excellent Archery club there. I would highly recommend when you get a bow to check out the Cowichen Bowmen. Having knowledgable people around when you are learning is an invaluable asset.

Shooter, my bad, got you mixed up with Greybark, and I think you got me mixed up with OP. Having said that, I agree that the Cowichan Bowmen is an excellent club, I was a member for many years, very friendly place, and great facilities. 70m outdoor targets were my fave.

Hahahaha You are correct CC I did mix you up with the OP, Not sure what happened there lol.

i bought a compound 12 years ago,just a browning, med $$ took it home,with some advice offered by guy at spot shop & a target, i was amazed how accurate it was within a 1/2doz arrows i could hit a bear can at around 30 yards almost every shot?never looked back,got a lot of dear and a moose even a couple cougars,not mention a few grouse and a handful of squerals, have fun

anyone that thinks they are good enough to hunt after a half doz shots shouldnt be hunting with archery gear. everything you`ve posted so far on archery is so far from reality bud. nice job trolling
    hit a bear at 30 yards...almost everytime. hat about kill shots. hitting a bear anywhere at 30 isnt anything proud, and then say almost everytime. is actualy poor shooting