Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Account Problems

Account Problems

A friend of mine has been trying to get full access to his account for quite a while. He can scroll around and read most forums. ...but no searching our posting of any kind. Can't contact anyone by email either....including the administrator link on the site. He receives an error message saying he does not have the authorization to perform any of those functions. He has even tried creating new accounts with identical results.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Account Problems

What is his account name, I'll have a look as see his status. HBC unlike CGN only needs account approval in the beginning so I'm not sure why he can't get the other features?
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

He should stop creating new accounts or he will probably get booted off altogether. We need his username
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Quote Originally Posted by Steeleco View Post
    What is his account name, I'll have a look as see his status. HBC unlike CGN only needs account approval in the beginning so I'm not sure why he can't get the other features?
    Steeleco. Can you also look at my account. I have to log in each time I open the site. Cannot send pm's either. Thanks Bridger.
    Resident hunter and proud of it!

His account name is Cooperx3.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by bridger View Post
    Steeleco. Can you also look at my account. I have to log in each time I open the site. Cannot send pm's either. Thanks Bridger.
    assuming you have checked the remember me box, that is your browser doing it. Also, check your settings to ensure pm's are enabled.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    assuming you have checked the remember me box, that is your browser doing it. Also, check your settings to ensure pm's are enabled.
    I have two browsers and tried them both to no avail a couple of hours ago. I just got back on the site and can open up threads without logging on, but when I go to post a reply I gave to log on. This just started a few days ago. Is it possible it is the site malfunctioning?
    Resident hunter and proud of it!

Anything is possible, but if ti's the site, other people should have the same issue. Try deleting cookies? Or updating your browser? I'm NOT the techno guy, for sure

There's no accounts even vaguely similar to that name except that name, but he does have the same IP address as yourself? Hum!!
    Otherwise all looks normal with the settings. I'd guess it's on his end?
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

I just put in a new PC and can't log in for the life of me from Microsoft Edge.
    Something is definitely problematic with the log in screens.
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach