Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: A Giant Falls

Re: A Giant Falls

Thanks Ourea for another great story and pics on a giant. Every time you post up here I learn something new, whether about the game we chase, the territory their in, or the effort and dedication needed to catch up with these monsters. Congrats on another once in a lifetimer MD!!

Quote Originally Posted by GoatGuy View Post
    Didn't ever think I would see it online.

358, you look like you were blind-sided by a freight train in that pic.
    No freight train just a rough crew around road side camp fire
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

That buck is simply unbelievable!! Thanks for sharing!!
    I won't always be young, but I can be immature forever

Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    No freight train just a rough crew around road side camp fire
    Hahaha

Never noticed your neck tattoo either...
    Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.

Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by GoatGuy View Post
    Hahaha

Never noticed your neck tattoo either...
    That cause you passed out first ......
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

Quote Originally Posted by Husky7mm View Post

That was a great story and one of the reasons I joined HBC (a few ) years back. Its inspiring and motivating..... I am green in the kindest regard.
    Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post
    Bingo!! Very well said!

Thank you, Ourea, for getting this site back on track! Never thought I'd ever see this story shared. So glad you did!
    Thanks Ourea for bring this buck up to the recognition it deserves!! And to you for bring up one of the true reasons why we hunt!!

Great story, amazing buck and thanks to you (and a few others) HBC is slowly getting back to its roots!!!

Thanks for sharing!!

Cheers

SS

Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    "In spite of what some members of this site choose to BELIEVE, None of our opinions are any more important than Dog Shit"!

Super buck! Thanks for the great story and motivation! Always good to hear stories of persistence (and pain) paying off.

Incredible, a very special buck and a very special part of your life!
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Hmmm mm very nice indeed, while being a fan of the typical even clean symmetrical ..there is no doubt about this impressive chunk of mass..tremendous. .
    Cheers
    Steven

A true giant is exactly what you found, a buck of this caliber only exists in most hunters dreams!!! Congrats for showing us that it can be done, your hard work and willingness to share does not go unnoticed, thanks Ourea, great story and great share!