Thread: Store Bought Ground Blinds

Store Bought Ground Blinds

Anyone using or have used the store bought ground blinds? I've been thinking about getting one as I have some private property to hunt next year, and they seem like a good idea. Pros? Cons? Experiences?

Thanks.

2. Site Sponsor

guest Guest

Re: Store Bought Ground Blinds

Real happy with our Barronet Grounder ....room for two .... Harvested 4 WT from it this year with the help of a terrific friend that put us in a great spot. I would bush it in better having learned more about this new to us hunting style. Was a great experience we are very grateful for . Thanks ...... You know who you are!

CT

Re: Store Bought Ground Blinds

I bought a Primos on sale last year at Wholesale Sports. First blind I had bought.... My one has lots of head room, windows (removable mesh) all round and popped up in two minutes, and down in the same time - plenty of room for two chairs, a buddy propane heater .... it was great. Do your researcj - lots out there... mine is light weight and comes with a backpack type carrying case.
    Quote Originally Posted by medic11 View Post
    Anyone using or have used the store bought ground blinds? I've been thinking about getting one as I have some private property to hunt next year, and they seem like a good idea. Pros? Cons? Experiences?

Thanks.