Thread: Store Bought Ground Blinds

Store Bought Ground Blinds

Anyone using or have used the store bought ground blinds? I've been thinking about getting one as I have some private property to hunt next year, and they seem like a good idea. Pros? Cons? Experiences?

Thanks.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Store Bought Ground Blinds

Real happy with our Barronet Grounder ....room for two .... Harvested 4 WT from it this year with the help of a terrific friend that put us in a great spot. I would bush it in better having learned more about this new to us hunting style. Was a great experience we are very grateful for . Thanks ...... You know who you are!

CT
    BC's Wildlife belongs to BC Residents .......

BC WILDLIFE should not be for corporate greed to benefit Foreighn ownership.

POACHERS are not real HUNTERS as the media posts.

Re: Store Bought Ground Blinds

I bought a Primos on sale last year at Wholesale Sports. First blind I had bought.... My one has lots of head room, windows (removable mesh) all round and popped up in two minutes, and down in the same time - plenty of room for two chairs, a buddy propane heater .... it was great. Do your researcj - lots out there... mine is light weight and comes with a backpack type carrying case.
    Quote Originally Posted by medic11 View Post
    Anyone using or have used the store bought ground blinds? I've been thinking about getting one as I have some private property to hunt next year, and they seem like a good idea. Pros? Cons? Experiences?

Thanks.