Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: First Lite clothing

Re: First Lite clothing

ill check that out but that sounds like wizardry.

hahahaha….

no wizardry

Red desert boxers, really good, quite long so they don't tend to ride up at all.

I have the aleghany, llano log sleeve, chama hoody, the halstead fleece, the allenghany and llano hwy weight xp, woodbury jackt, kanab 2.0's, SEAK jacket and stormtight pants.

love this layering kit, has me covered from hot spring days hiking to torrential downpours for days on end in region 4 to still hunting and sitting in late november region 3/8...

Id buy it all again, havnt had a single issue. The SEAK u can litterally throw in a creek, pull it out, shake it off and put it back on and be dry

the first lite rep ur talkin about on the Meateater podcast is Ryan Callahan, olcal406 on instagram
    Last edited by RadHimself; 12-06-2016 at 10:55 PM.
    "Golf, what a waste of a perfectly good rifle range"

I'm the one sitting in the cut block glassing all the animals you spooked and didnt see because you dont get out of your truck

13yrs and counting in Canadian Oil & Gas...

Quote Originally Posted by Squamch View Post
    Is there a store in BC (better yet, on the island) that sells this stuff? I'm a tall skinny guy and I'd like to try stuff on before flinging money at it.
    I picked some up from Vantage Point Outfitters a while back. Good guy to deal with. Most of it is pre-ordered I think so not sure if there is a physical store.
    http://www.vantagepoint-outfitters.com/

I have a fair bit of FL gear if anyone wants to try it on and get a sense of sizing. Give me a call to tee up a time. In Sidney BC area. 250-five eight eight - 4720
    "When you judge another you don't define them, you define yourself."

Anyone tried the uncomphraghe puffy?

Quote Originally Posted by charlie_horse View Post
    Anyone tried the uncomphraghe puffy?
    I have one. Very warm, blocks wind, size down if you have an athletic build.Only complaint I have is the zipper is Terrible they have changed that since I bought mine two years ago.
    Last edited by Buck; 12-07-2016 at 05:47 PM.
    BCWF
    CCFR

“I prefer the saddle to the streetcar and star sprinkled sky to a roof, the obscure and difficult trail, leading into the unknown, to any paved highway, and the deep peace of the wild to the discontent bred by cities…it is enough that I am surrounded by beauty.”
    - Everett Ruess

Got the puffy in September and love it. I found they fit quite large I would typically wear an XL and I wear the uncomphraghe puffy in a Large, so I had to exchange it and their customer service team was excellent. Same with the pants normally a large and wear a medium. The zipper on the puffy now is a YKK zipper with a first lite pull i have had no issues with it mind you it is newer. The adjustment on the hood is also a plus, My only complaint is there is not much insulation in the collar. Anyone else have this with their uncomphraghe?

Grouse river has quite a bit of the gear now... basspro in calgary
    "Golf, what a waste of a perfectly good rifle range"

I'm the one sitting in the cut block glassing all the animals you spooked and didnt see because you dont get out of your truck

13yrs and counting in Canadian Oil & Gas...