Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: First Lite clothing

Re: First Lite clothing

and it's really not as puffy as I was expecting, fits under a jacket easily without being like a stay puft
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

the currogate guides are deadly
    "Golf, what a waste of a perfectly good rifle range"

I'm the one sitting in the cut block glassing all the animals you spooked and didnt see because you dont get out of your truck

13yrs and counting in Canadian Oil & Gas...

• Uncompahgre Puffy Insulated Jacket in Cipher - great insulation piece. Very packable
    • Minaret Aerowool Crew Top in Cipher - Awesome first layer for warm weather hunts
    • Chama 230g Merino Hoody in Cipher - Layer on top of Aerowool for cool mornings or evenings. Hood is great when the mosquitos are out in force
    • Glenbrook 3/4 Length Aerowool Bottoms Haven't worn these alot yet, but basically a lightweight boxer short that goes to just below the knee. Probably great for cool mornings in late September when you want a base layer bottom but don't want to be cooking by midday or when hiking hard
    • Red Desert 170g Merino Boxer Short very comfortable and if you get them in cipher camo you dont have to worry about shart stains
    • Corrugate Guide Pant in Cipher next to Sitka's Ascent pant, probably my favorite hunting pant I've ever worn. Stretchy, fast drying. Just so comfortable. Great pockets
    • Lo Pro Hat comfortable, breathes good. Has leather backstrap like old school Starter hockey hats
    • Mountain Athlete Compression Sock
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

I was looking at the Kanab2 pants at Bass Pro last night. I like merino whenever possible but they only had really large sizes in stock.
    One thing on them that could be an issue- theres a metal button on the side of the knee, looks like it could get uncomfortable when glassing.
    Anyone have that issue?

John,
    www.highlanderhunting.podbean.com

How does the First Lite Chama fit?

Im 6'3" and 220lb (athletic build), and am looking at the XL. Anyone around the same size have one?

I'm 6'3 220 and have the large chama hoody. Fits fine.

nice 40% sale on ASAT & Pine on FL website today and tomorrow

How is the shipping from these guys? I guess you get hit with a hefty duty similar to kuiu orders?

I just recieved a Cypher chama in large. It fits really small. I have had three others in various patterns and solids and they fit great. The wool isn’t as soft either. Not sure if I just got bad one or they changed something. Just something to keep in mind.

Swampthing like all products made in China, there are import duties to pay when they come feom the US. Plus GST and handling fees. Kuiu has estimated the duties in their prices so it isn’t such a shock, you don’t have to pay at the post office or Fed-Ex.
    stumpstalker.ca- Wood arrows, Spruce arrow shafts, and other trad gear.

"A society grows strong when old men plant trees under who shade they know they shall never sit."