Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: my outlook has changed what do you think?

Re: my outlook has changed what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Wild one View Post
    Re read my post not ignoring big issues

Yes hunter opurtunity comes first before wildlife with you it’s very clear. Also continue to ignore that many are on the same page with big issues but because they don’t support max opurtunity you ignore the fact the big picture is clear all

You have made the choice on your path so continue on part I agree on part I never will so your not worth debating with
    Feel free to use the ignore button then.

Or simply stop replying to every post I make on this subject.

You have the power in your hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    Sorry!!!! but in all honesty, i could care less,, what todbartell! actually thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    but man how much pepporoni can your arshole take anyways !

Classing different animules into a big group togedder won't work we tried that b4. Every region also has drastic differences with habitat and it's own species.
    -- A six point bull elk up in Cranbrook area -- up the Bull River
    -- a mule deer doe in Merrit
    -- Blacktail deer near Chilly Wack
    -- Goats up zee mountanes
    - Sheep - Dall, Cali's, thin, thick, Moby Dick
    bear, blacks n grizz whaaaaaaaaaa?
    and so on - moose, goose n deer have an ice-cold beer. Every region is made that way because of natural barriers and climate change.
    Jel -- each animal and region has it's own unique problems. There iz no answer, it's up to each person who hunts to be honest and stick to the regs.
    Last edited by Jelvis; 03-12-2018 at 01:48 PM. Reason: Stick to the BC regs and leh your best chance

Petros65 Guest

!00% correct !

Quote Originally Posted by Fisher-Dude View Post
    How about we manage by science instead of emotion?

Science says wildlife herds are strongest when there is harvest across all age and sex classes. It's foolproof, has been studied to death across North America, and it works.

Emotion says let's throw some shit against the wall and see if something sticks.

Harvest of male only components of a population is the absolute worst thing we could possibly do.

Politicians love guys like you - it's cheap to screw with seasons, even though seasons won't affect wildlife numbers. Habitat and predator control will help populations, but those cost money, and politicians hate that.