Thread: Single pin sight?

Single pin sight?

I'm thinking about getting a single pin sight, What is everyone's thoughts? easy to make your broadheads fly the same as field tips? Advantages and disadvantages are greatly appreciated..

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Single pin sight?

Single pin is good for stand hunting, a bit of a pain when still hunting. If you go that route make sure you get proficient at changing the pin for distances and that you make your sight appropriately. I like multi pin myself. Just one less thing to worry about when your about to shoot.

HHA Optimizer ...

enough said ...
    way open sight window ... fast adjustment ... I personally love the sight
    A true Archery Nut

Willing to help and answer archery related questions to the best of my ability ...all you gotta do is ask

I dont think the amount of pins will make your broadheads and field points shoot the same poi?

HHA sight are nice for sure. Spot Hogg makes a single vertical post with 2 separate fibre optics in it. And they come with 2nd and 3rd axis adjustment. Not sure if HHA has updated their sights or if that's still an add on piece or not.
    The critters I have harvested with a bow wether stand or still hunting, I have always had ample time to adjust a sight and get nerves calmed.