Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BCWF REGION 2 AGM 2016 December 4

Re: BCWF AGM 2016 December 4

Looked at the website didn't see how a direct member could vote can someone please direct me.

Re: BCWF AGM 2016 December 4

This announcement is for the regional AGM. We do not have provisions for direct member clubs like the provincial body. Sorry for the confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by sthdslayer View Post
    Looked at the website didn't see how a direct member could vote can someone please direct me.
    The measure of a man is not how much power he has, it's how he wields it.

Re: BCWF REGION 2 AGM 2016 December 4

Can you direct me to where it talks about voting at the provincial level then
    Thanks

Are there any meetings in January or February?

You can view the Provincial constitution online if you sign up and login to the BCWF eCommunity found here. https://bcwf.thankyou4caring.org/sslpage.aspx?pid=291

Quote Originally Posted by sthdslayer View Post
    Can you direct me to where it talks about voting at the provincial level then
    Thanks
    It depends on who is at the helm after the AGM. Currently the meetings are held on the 3rd Wednesday of every month, which may be changed to every second month.

Quote Originally Posted by drakfero View Post
    Are there any meetings in January or February?

Is there a way to have members questions to executive members presented through a sitting member of the BOD?
    Gone Hunting. Back soon to go Fishing

last time i heard of questions being sent to them for answers the ones sending the questions were told they arent allowed to talk about the answers or share them aperently
    another gag order in a way

I guess it's possible if you know a BOD member and they're inclined to ask the question, or broach the subject that the question pertains to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron.Bender View Post
    Is there a way to have members questions to executive members presented through a sitting member of the BOD?
    You are speaking about two different board of directors. One is the Provincial board, and the other, which this thread relates to, is the regional board. The questions you are referring to were directed at the Provincial body, and it's my understanding that the questions asked were that of sensitive and confidential matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonz View Post
    last time i heard of questions being sent to them for answers the ones sending the questions were told they arent allowed to talk about the answers or share them aperently
    another gag order in a way

AGM is this weekend at Semiahmoo. All region 2 members are welcome to attend.

I'm sure there is, although I don't understand why you asked me here. Why didn't you ask Dale directly when you were speaking with him Jim Foxton.....?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron.Bender View Post

The Region 2 AGM is tomorrow. If you can try to make it out. Should be a humdinger.
    I don't shoot innocent animals... Just the ones that look guilty!