Thread: 3D shoot

3D shoot

Hey guys,anyone besides myself going to the indoor shoot this weekend in abbotsford ,hosted by the sagitarius archery club.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: 3D shoot

ltw, I wish I could. Been off work 2 weeks now and start back tomorrow. When I retire, I'll get there. Good luck to you.

More info please. Where exactly, times, and hosting body, if you don't mind. I and my partner would like to drop in if work doesn't interfere. Fred

Hey Fred.january 8th & 9th At The Agri Fair Arena(abbotsford Fairgrounds).first Arrow Is At 8 Am And Goes To 4 O Clock.hosted By Sagitarius Archer Club Out Of Abby.

Good luck at the shoot boys . We up north will be going to Vanderhoof on the 15th and 16th for our first shoot of the year. Looking forward to pullin the bow again. Hope the travelling weather co-operates. Mike
    "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try" Beverly Sills

Thank you LTW. Now I just have to look up the Agri-Fair's address in the phone book. I doubt that we will compete but showing up and supporting the cause is important too. Fred

For sure , I recomend that you get there by 7:00 in order to get in several rounds - It is worth it.

REMEMBER --keep Your Fingertab On --

With all this snow and the traffic problems, is the shoot still on? Fred

Being on the island I'm going to the first shoot in Duncan, hosted by Cowichan Bowmen. It says its a safari shoot. Should be fun if the weather cooperates.

I'm sure there is going to be some arrows lost with the foot of snow we now have up here.
    Member of the Following Organizations:

BCWF