Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Something wrong with Picture

Re: Something wrong with Picture

Quote Originally Posted by Ddog View Post
    SO....WTF,,,there must be alot of criminals on this site,,all these people posting pictures and deleting faces,,are you wanted criminals or just being shy,,..I dont want my face on the picture,,oh but look at the animal i killed,,,
    i dunno,,just think it looks ******ed,,
    jmo.
    couple of points come to mind with such an ignorant coment,
    a- your an anti hunter looking to connect real names faces to people so you can start harassing them.
    b- your a lousy hunter and are trying to meet real hunters but don't know any so you start this thread to try and get some helpm
    c- your jealous of others, and like being a squeaky wheel.

Fyi I love reading stories, with or without faces. People that take the time to post and write good stories are what this site should be about. Not a b&$@h fest every time you feel a perceived injustice. I don't post my face or real name to keep my private life just that, private. I've had personal experience with antis related to other things in my life and now do it this way to keep my family, and my job safer and less complicated. If your too selfish to understand this, this post won't mean anything to you anyways.
    My 2 c

Re: Something wrong with Picture

Quote Originally Posted by allan View Post
    couple of points come to mind with such an ignorant coment,
    a- your an anti hunter looking to connect real names faces to people so you can start harassing them.
    b- your a lousy hunter and are trying to meet real hunters but don't know any so you start this thread to try and get some helpm
    c- your jealous of others, and like being a squeaky wheel.

Fyi I love reading stories, with or without faces. People that take the time to post and write good stories are what this site should be about. Not a b&$@h fest every time you feel a perceived injustice. I don't post my face or real name to keep my private life just that, private. I've had personal experience with antis related to other things in my life and now do it this way to keep my family, and my job safer and less complicated. If your too selfish to understand this, this post won't mean anything to you anyways.
    My 2 c
    wow take a pill man paranoid much.... a much too much!!!!
    wonder what’s over the next hill?