Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Something wrong with Picture

Something wrong with Picture

SO....WTF,,,there must be alot of criminals on this site,,all these people posting pictures and deleting faces,,are you wanted criminals or just being shy,,..I dont want my face on the picture,,oh but look at the animal i killed,,,
    i dunno,,just think it looks ******ed,,
    jmo.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Something wrong with Picture

I agree used to see it when picture posted on behalf of someone else but it's getting out of hand. At least I haven't seen some pansie dabbing in a photo on here yet!
    wonder what’s over the next hill?

Personaly, im just glad people are sharing their adventures. There are people lurking on this site that are spiteful. Some people have jobs that may be in jeopardy.....sad but true
    https://oceola.ca/
    http://bcwf.net/index.php
    http://www.wildsheepsociety.net/

I Give my Heart to my Family....
    My Mind to my Work.......
    But My Soul Belongs to the Mountains.....

They are as ugly as you and don't want to scare anyone D...
    "It's not the kill, but the thrill of the chase" - Deep Purple

"Lord knows I'm a Voodoo chile" - SRV (RIP 8-27-90)

"Know your Land, Know your Prey" - Mantracker

http://www.youtube.com/user/welderse...e=results_main

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Sheep Steve View Post
    Personaly, im just glad people are sharing their adventures. There are people lurking on this site that are spiteful. Some people have jobs that may be in jeopardy.....sad but true
    ya that may be true,,,but its getting ridiculous ,,,one out of a thousand maybe... but now its every other picture posted by someone, i think it looks bad,,if your not proud then why pose with the animal and block your face out.,,take a pic of it lying on the ground and be done with it.

Could be worse... audio of you going into tree stand with your irritable bowel syndrome... not pretty let me tell ya
    "It's not the kill, but the thrill of the chase" - Deep Purple

"Lord knows I'm a Voodoo chile" - SRV (RIP 8-27-90)

"Know your Land, Know your Prey" - Mantracker

http://www.youtube.com/user/welderse...e=results_main

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Sheep Steve View Post
    I concur with your opening statement. However, if one is concerned with their identity, then never mind the photo op with smashed in face walking and instead just enter one of harvest beast all alone. I don't think anything degrades a story more than a obscured face.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Lots of different reasons to not want your pic on the internet. There are plenty of members that have been on HBC for 10 years that have never even posted a pic of anything.

I don't use HBC as a dating site, so I don't really care what the person in the pic looks like, anyway. I've got better things to worry about.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Negative comments coming from members that use an alias to remain anonymous , like the pot calling the bong bowl black
    Its not a photo contest
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole

Quote Originally Posted by boxhitch View Post
    Negative comments coming from members that use an alias to remain anonymous , like the pot calling the bong bowl black
    Its not a photo contest
    I am sure that with a little search effort one can find my identity on this site or a linked one. I don't consider the comment negative, it's positive feedback.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"