Thread: Westham Island Gun Club

Westham Island Gun Club

Anyone know how to contact Westham Island Gun Club? I know a farmer out there that I might be able to ask but before I go that route I wanted to see if anyone here had a phone number. A google search didn't turn anything up (odd).

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Westham Island Gun Club

I believe the club is made up of the island land owners.

Westham Island G.C. is an association of landowners. Your best (only) bet is to contact the farmer you know there. Best of luck.
    Use Enough Dog !!

What Jimbo said is bang on If you know a farmer out there he will have passes and if by some slim chance he has one that isn't already taken you might have a chance. Guys are working hard for passes out there all year long.. Its a great place to hunt if you can get in
    Good luck to you
    Danny

Thanks guys. I was hoping there was some central organization. I would like to run my dog. I heard there's a bunch of geezers that hunt out there that might appreciate someone with a dog. No need for me to carry a gun. I just want to get my dog steady to flush and used to retrieving downed birds. It's an easy drive for me and I know there are TONS of birds.

As far as Pheasants go ,it pretty much done for the year . There's still birds out there but they get smart as the season goes on and hang out in the closed areas . They can still be had in the open spots but just not like it is in the early part of the year after the releases .
    Best to go for a drive and talk to guys that are standing around at there trucks after there hunt and see what info you can dig up and talk to your farmer friend .