Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pasayten Valley

Re: Pasayten Valley

How was the hunting? Heading to area tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by dino View Post
    Was up there yesterday getting firewood in the new logged out area. A moose was shot and left in the middle of the road with hind quarters missing. There were guys at the old corral blowing off tannerite explosives and saw a memorial someone made for their late father vandalized.
    Starting to become the new stave lake.
    F*** me....someone destroying/vandalizing someone a "memorial"!?
    Come guys, if someone on here knows about that, or was responsible for that, you should give your head a shake....
    Thats just as "low as one can get" in life.
    As for the Moose....that's sad as well......
    That is becoming a common theme around the province (finding shit like that around cache creek as well).
    I am starting to pay attention to vehicles in the area now because of that....just in case.
    Not saying the trucks I see are responsible, but, if a shot is fired w/truck near by, and later I come across game that
    is left like that, then atleast I have something to offer to the CO's to look into atleast.
    Makes you wonder about some people for sure.....not why we are out there for, not the right experience one is
    looking to have or come across.
    Ethical and successful hunting for sure.....leave the bs behind.

Regarding the burn in the area just went to the end last couple days to where the fire came up. Lots has burned for sure but very patchy in spots all throughout the the end of pasayten fsr. Still fine to hunt in fact i took a buck out today

good covering of snow up high rain down low road is pretty easy going

I think they need street lights up there on the weekend .Stupid busy .I have a cabin at Eastgate but hunt region 3 now more game less hunters .
    Last edited by GEF; 10-20-2017 at 07:26 AM.

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

Quote Originally Posted by Steelpulse View Post
    Regarding the burn in the area just went to the end last couple days to where the fire came up. Lots has burned for sure but very patchy in spots all throughout the the end of pasayten fsr. Still fine to hunt in fact i took a buck out today

good covering of snow up high rain down low road is pretty easy going
    Could you post up a map for me as I would love to get a Buck this year..............
    7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America

Quote Originally Posted by GEF View Post
    I think they need street lights up there on the weekend .Stupid busy .I have a cabin at Eastgate but hunt region 3 now more game less hunters .
    What part of region 3 Gary as I hear a new BC record typical Mule deer was shot on the north side of Kamloops Lake this last weekend........just waiting on pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Weatherby Fan View Post
    What part of region 3 Gary as I hear a new BC record typical Mule deer was shot on the north side of Kamloops Lake this last weekend........just waiting on pictures.
    Now you let the cat out of the bag!That was my hunting partner that shot that buck .

Quote Originally Posted by GEF View Post
    Now you let the cat out of the bag!That was my hunting partner that shot that buck .
    I sure would like to see that buck, seems to be a lot of big bucks being taken out of the Kamloops area this this year.

I seen pics of 2 absolutely out of this world bucks, that were taken last year, and the hunters were siting at a Savano
    gas station, but insider info was that they were taken around Tunkwa, which surprises me due to all the hunters up there yearly, but anyways, these bucks and one in particular had drop point all over and looked like it was shot in the 1800's.

Quote Originally Posted by Bugle M In View Post
    I seen pics of 2 absolutely out of this world bucks, that were taken last year, and the hunters were siting at a Savano
    gas station, but insider info was that they were taken around Tunkwa, which surprises me due to all the hunters up there yearly, but anyways, these bucks and one in particular had drop point all over and looked like it was shot in the 1800's.
    Have other big deer come out of tunkwa? Wouldn't have figured Tunkwa for a trophy buck destination!