Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hunting pod casts

Hunting pod casts

I spend quite a bit of time on the road and like to have some podcasts lined up for when I get out of radio range. As far as hunting pod casts go I've been listening to Steve Rinella's 'Meat Eater' podcast. Anyone have other recommendations for hunting/wildlife type podcasts? On a side note, his show is now on Netflix and i've been binge watching a bit lately, good stuff.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Hunting pod casts

Rinellas podcast is great. Also look into

Gritty Bowman
    Hunt Gather talk - hank shaw
    Hunt talk radio - Randy newberg
    JayScott outdoors
    Keep hammering -cam hanes

Beyond the Kill (from the Journal of Mountain Hunting) has some decent episodes and some good BC content.

Found a new one called The Hunting Collective that's really great. Good for long drives to the hunting spot...

Not hunting necessarily, but the Joe Rogan Experience has had some hunters on, Cameron Hanes, Rinella and Adam Greentree to name a couple.

Kifarucast
    "You can learn more about hunting with a bow in a week than you could in a lifetime of gun hunting" - Fred Bear

The hunt backcountry podcast is great, I don't backpack hunt (yet) but the information is still good

rookie hunter guys are creating some great ones! Worth a listen for sure, and also from BC

Elk hunting with Corey Jacobs

Meateater is an obvious one. It needs to be in the rotation.
    Rookie hunter. guys are local to Kelowna and its interesting following them along their journey thru hunting as new hunters. Guests and content are getting better and better. And they're on this forum too
    Beyond the Kill. the podcast for journal of mountain hunting. Great content and guests. Based in BC aswell

Hunt Backcountry podcast has tons of past eposides and new content weekly. Tons and tons of talk on gear and tactics.
    Gritty Bowman has a ton of good past episodes to keep you busy. Endless talks on gear and tactics and hunts. Im a big fan of Aron Snyder, and dont listen to Gritty as much since he left.
    Kifarucast is Aron Snyders new podcast. I really enjoy him, but the podcast can get a bit too much into recurve bow archery
    Hunt Talk Radio with Randy Newberg is good too with lots and lots of past episodes, but Randy can be a bit much for some people

Id like to hear some less general and more tactics podcasts that would be good suggestions.