Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My New Backpack Arrived

Re: My New Backpack Arrived

Yeah lets see some pics after the weekend. i am contemplating that one or just the J104. Also post the dimensions if you dont mind and a pic with the pack ON as small as it goes and one as big as it goes. Much appreciated! Have fun breaking it in.
    Originally Posted by averagejoe
    thats pretty cool. i bet you get close to those cats some time when there low in the tree hey. when do they have kittens?? do you ever see baby cougars in the tree or do they hide in her pouch?

Originally Posted by wideopenthrottle
    ....I guess some peeps think a mother griz is like a crack whore ready to drop her baby at the first church door she sees...funny

Quote Originally Posted by Steeleco View Post
    OK teach! how about a link that works. Failing grade!!!
    All right now, no talking out of turn. Try the link again as it seems to work fine for me. Next time raise your hand young man.
    "Everything comes to him who hustles while he waits"
    Thomas A. Edison

"Sometimes ya gotta let your dog find you"

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    All right now, no talking out of turn. Try the link again as it seems to work fine for me. Next time raise your hand young man.
    I'll find my own way to the corner!!!, OH crap your not allowed to do that here. That must be my short UK education coming back

OK so it works now!
    Last edited by Steeleco; 06-27-2007 at 10:21 PM.
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

hmmm. that pack looks good. would like to here what it is like with some weight in it. I have a few packs and have a hard time getting one to fit right. long legs and a short torso. (6'2" and change in hieght) I just like to find the perfect fit for my hunting comforts. Finally found the right day pack(badlands).

Well I needed a decent pack and just ordered the J104 with all the trimings. I should have it in about a week. I'll let you know how it works out.

Troutseeker