Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: HBCers have Instagram??

Re: HBCers have Instagram??

I'm always behind on this social media platforms. An HBC member pointed me towards Instagram a few months ago. I was a little discouraged about not being able to post pictures from a PC (phone only) but it seems that saving to Google Photos, then sharing them to IG from there via Android works, so I'll give it a try.

Sadly, caddisguy was taken by some impostor, so I ended up with caddis_guy

Looking to follow HBC members ... are there any others who are not mentioned in this thread?

I just started ig as well kyle_burritt I like it a lot more than facebook. Facebook is pretty useless to me other than for investor groups and buy and sell.

@petergutsche
    WSSBC Monarch Silver Member
    WSF Summit Life Member
    RMGA Life Member

The mountains are calling and I must go - John Muir

I don't hashtag shit, but it's a good free place to store pics and vids. Some real good outdoor content posted up by many for sure. Private account for me. Huntin fishin and fallin.

264winchestermag
    The only advantage to a light rifle is it's weight, all other advantages go to the heavier rifle..

Seems kind of neat so far. I usually use Facebook to store and share photos, but IG seems to be a better way to share with a larger audience of strangers which is fun lol

I'll keep trying the IG thing for a bit and see how it goes.

I'm definitely most enthusiastic about videos and posting on YouTube. Getting slightly better at making videos. Just bought a bunch of new camera gear and a tripod... lots of extra batteries too.

Duckdogtrio

My IG is sdana9494. By far way more hunting and outdoor content on IG than on most hunting forums.

I have two. Rod_proch and Mission_hunt_bc .
    I think I will start putting some game pics on the mission profile this year. I have been hesitant with the dead game pics but will now post respectful pics of fair chase game I nock down.

Been on Instagram for a long time. The best non drama social media site going. Want to keep away the anti’s, make your profile private, don’t use any hash tags and only approve the people you trust. Find me @plumberjustin
    Last edited by plumberjustin; 04-13-2018 at 09:41 PM.
    Huntin, fishin, and lovin every day.

Weird thing is I never linked my IG account to my FB account, but somehow my brother (which is fine otherwise) and a co-worker from my Facebook I haven't talked to in several years found my IG account.

The only link between my Facebook account and IG account would have been either cookies or the email address I signed up with. I get that FB owns IG, but it is creepy they go out of there way to link things together, cross-reference and advertise your IG.

I changed the email address in my profile hoping that will help. I was hoping for a little anonymity but might need to switch to private mode as some here have suggested.